Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Emmiliene (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

(( cocks head, " wh-what?" ))
Tony (played by StereotypeAgain)

((TONY))

(( ooooooooooooooookayyyyyyyyyyyyy... ))

(( rp? ))
((yes))

(( i think its ur turn...
He stumbled backwards, looking for a way to leave the courtyard without being spotted, an instinctual response honed after years of being hated and hunted.

she coughed a little. some blood on her lips. her body shivered as she looked at the now tinted red grass. she looked to her hands. the voice started to speak up,
" ITS WHAT YOU DESERVE..." the demonic voice yelled, she grabbed her arms, pulling her hood over face and running as fast as she could until she got to a tree, she hopped up and took out a small pocket knife.
" EMMIE!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" a farmilliar voice called, she put the pocket knife in her pocket.
He clambered up one of the brick walls of the school, the tips of his fingernails sharpening and hardening as he climbed, allowing him to slip over the top and hide behind a radiator.

ink was standing at the base of the tree. looking up at her, " Emmie, are you okay? why are you in a tree? " he asked as he made a staircase from the tree to the floor. as soon as she got onto the floor, he looked at her face worry filling his eyesockets. " why is there blood on your lip?" he asked.

she just looked away. trying to avoid the question.
He was watching them silently, occasionally looking around t make sure that nobody could see him.

suddenly some blue strings grabbed him, fazing him through the radiator, and bringing him closer to a glitchy skeleton.
" okay, glitch, what did you do to Emmie?" his glitched out voise asked with anger.
He looked at Ink, his eyes unfocused as he cut through the strings and ran, panicking at the sudden contact and obvious hostile intentions.

suddenly she noticed him running, " w-wait. he he did nothing wrong... " she tries to yell, but it turns into a loud sentince. Error looked at her. then sighed.
" fine, dude wait, come back. I won't hurt you...unless i have too..." he mumbles the last part, then getting an elbow to the gut by ink.
He slowed down, taking a deep breath in before stopping and turning around, slightly calmer now. "And why the hell should I trust you!?" He asked, apparently not calm, I guess.

emmie was about to say something, until she shivered and fell to the floor, Error and Ink rushing to her.
" he was h-h-elping me... h-he foun-d out what was wr-rong with me."
" and what was that?" Error asked.

" my soul, it-it's-- FINE!" she says, oviously lying, she then struggles to get up and almost falls automatically.
He was still slightly crouched, in a good position to run for his life if things went south. "Bye." He then started walking as quickly as he could away from the school, and moving in the general direction of the forest.

" were gonna have to send nightmare after him huh?" error asks ink.
" probably... now to you..." he looks at Emmie. " why are you lying?" he asked.
" u-um..." she starts then error sighs and takes out her soul. Ink gasps like a kid and looks at it. " does it hurt, y'know the cracks?" he asks not taking his eyes off the heart shaped 'thing'.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus