Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

"Hm?" He asked, not really having heard her.
Emmiliene (played by SaggyAggy87) Topic Starter

she let out a sigh, " I'll beright back... she said before stepping out of the cave.
" nightmare, come out, I know your here. " she said simpley. a skeleton covered in black goo with tenticals walked up with an annoied huff, " how'd ya know?"
" I could smell you..." she simply stated.
He shrugged again and fell asleep, the gems inset in the cave absorbing light, turning the inside pitch-black.

as soon as he saw her, his eyes went black, pointing to the knife, "what...happened?" he said demonically.
" dad..." she stated, he looked surprised,.

" WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO BACK THERE!?!?" he yelled, she shrugged, lying, " i-i don't kn-know..."
He was still asleep, paying no attention to either of them.

she sooed in off, eventually, and walked back into the cave, sitting criss cross, stareing at the floor. not showing any emotion, she carelessly yanked the knife from her neck, blood dribbled into her jacket, and she just didn't care...

she laid down, stareing at the wall.
He mumbled something in his sleep, before waking up with a start, all the gems turning a bright violent red, his alcove sealing itself off as the moon rose in the night sky.

she looked over to him from the other side of the room, " y-you good?" she asked.
He let out a series of swears, the alcove re-opening. "SOmeone set ff the perimiter alarm."

"what's that mean?" she asked sitting up, itching the back of her head, when her hand came back it was almost doused in blood. but she ignored it.
"Someone's here who shouldn't be." He said, grabbing his spear.

"oh..." she said. staring at the floor. "do I go out?" she asks as she summons her sythe.
He shrugged. "Your choice."

" meh, I don't want to be a waste, plus i got nothin better to do..." she stood up, getting into a fighting stance.
He extended his spear and headed out of the cave, looking for the source of the alarm.

she followed close behind
He frowned, confused. "Huh, they should be right here." He said, looking at a small gemstone inlaid into a tree trunk. "So, either they left, or.."

" ... " she stayed silent, twirrling her sythe in her hands.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Earths Mightiest Heroes; super heroes!!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus