Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

"Trust me... I don't get it either. But Vei does." He nods to the girl next to him.
Flynn Auburn (played by Tink)

"Mhm......" he looked at Vei, before looking around again.
"Whelp, I'll be over there." Both of them go into a secluded and private corner.
Personally I do not see it being chaotic. However I will and do respect your decision. I understand life happens and when many people respond it is overwhelming. On top of that this is your server or forum that you put some serious thought in to.

I could argue the point that you said in the intro of all this that said:

"If you're gonna be gone for some time, please try to take a moment to roleplay your character out of the tavern and properly close whatever interactions they were involved in. If you can't, however, don't stress. I'm not going to murder you over this. I only ask you to help me keep the game clean if you can."

BUT I know how hard you worked on this and just want to be involved as much as you can. What can I say we love the environment you created. So please take you time in creating something that best suits your needs and wants. We will all be awaiting the new one. Thank you so much for you great idea and allowing us to be a part of it. I hope it comes back soon!

~ Rachel
Well it sounds like bc this is so popular you may need someone or a group to help the Keep you know? I mean yes you could limit the text stuff sure and that could help but you have this amazing idea and sometimes it's hard to handle alone. Perhaps get a few people who can act in the Keeps place while you are away? Just spit balling lol but like I said this should be gun for you! So I imagine you will wanna know what is going on. A solution could be for those you have as your "co-workers" can and should fill you in. This may also have its draw backs unless you guys work out a system. I'd be willing to help you or help come up with solutions if you would like. Feel free to DM me any time
Flynn Auburn (played by Tink)

I'll help out if needed, keep things from being crazy. I'm online alot so it wouldnt really be any trouble to help you out and it would be fun ^-^
Raven wrote:
((Unfortunately this roleplay’s gone inactive because at the time, I couldn’t keep up with the buzz of activity it managed to stir. Apologies for forgetting to update the title. I intended to bring it back shortly but then managed to get even busier with IRL nonsense.

I may revive this roleplay again someday; it won’t be soon because I’ve picked up some other group RP commitments. If I do, I’ll make a new thread to start from scratch. Feel free to send me a friend request and I’ll let you know if I ever start it up again so you can join in from the beginning. :) ))

((Oh that´s a shame, but thanks for letting me know!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus