Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

Flynn Auburn (played by Tink)

((You could always have limit of like 10 or 11 post a day, no excuses or anything and in the last post you get for the day you Rp your character outta there.))
Well it sounds like bc this is so popular you may need someone or a group to help the Keep you know? I mean yes you could limit the text stuff sure and that could help but you have this amazing idea and sometimes it's hard to handle alone. Perhaps get a few people who can act in the Keeps place while you are away? Just spit balling lol but like I said this should be gun for you! So I imagine you will wanna know what is going on. A solution could be for those you have as your "co-workers" can and should fill you in. This may also have its draw backs unless you guys work out a system. I'd be willing to help you or help come up with solutions if you would like. Feel free to DM me any time
Flynn Auburn (played by Tink)

I'll help out if needed, keep things from being crazy. I'm online alot so it wouldnt really be any trouble to help you out and it would be fun ^-^
((I would very much love to join this if it´s still going. But can anyone give me a short recap? What has happened up till this point? Is this place like the Room of requirement? And what happens if you leave the tavern? Are you somewhere else or are you back to where you were before you entered it?))
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

((Unfortunately this roleplay’s gone inactive because at the time, I couldn’t keep up with the buzz of activity it managed to stir. Apologies for forgetting to update the title. I intended to bring it back shortly but then managed to get even busier with IRL nonsense.

I may revive this roleplay again someday; it won’t be soon because I’ve picked up some other group RP commitments. If I do, I’ll make a new thread to start from scratch. Feel free to send me a friend request and I’ll let you know if I ever start it up again so you can join in from the beginning. :) ))
Raven wrote:
((Unfortunately this roleplay’s gone inactive because at the time, I couldn’t keep up with the buzz of activity it managed to stir. Apologies for forgetting to update the title. I intended to bring it back shortly but then managed to get even busier with IRL nonsense.

I may revive this roleplay again someday; it won’t be soon because I’ve picked up some other group RP commitments. If I do, I’ll make a new thread to start from scratch. Feel free to send me a friend request and I’ll let you know if I ever start it up again so you can join in from the beginning. :) ))

((Oh that´s a shame, but thanks for letting me know!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Welcome to the Tavern (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus