Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Elizabeth Chaplin (played by Dib2435) Topic Starter

Cat wrote:
"I did sleep. I just hate seeing Cat so unhappy. Get her a boyfriend and I will get up." Gagan said, putting another pillow on his head.

I know but you can't rush a gal to get a boyfriend " Susan removed the pillow from gagan face " and cat texted me last night and she asked you to stop being her get a boyfriend"
Cat and the Android Brothers (played by Icysoul)

"Never!" Gagan cried, acting like a child. "My best friend needs to get a boyfriend! Ask your cousin!"

Cat wrote:
"Never!" Gagan cried, acting like a child. "My best friend needs to get a boyfriend! Ask your cousin!"

Ugh gagan I did call him Jason said that it's would take him 3 days to get here " Susan kiss gagan check " please get up " Susan gave gagan the puppy eyes

"No." Gagan said, crossing his arms. Cat looked into their room. "Need help getting him up?" She asked.

Cat wrote:
"No." Gagan said, crossing his arms. Cat looked into their room. "Need help getting him up?" She asked.
Yes cat " Susan sigh and kiss gagan forhead

Susan wrote:
Cat wrote:
Cat walked in, grabbed Gagan's feet, and yanked him from the bed. "Get up." She said emotionlessly. Gagan yelped and landed on the floor.

Cat wrote:
Susan wrote:
Cat wrote:
Cat walked in, grabbed Gagan's feet, and yanked him from the bed. "Get up." She said emotionlessly. Gagan yelped and landed on the floor.
Susan giggle and kiss gagan forhead " thanks cat "

Cat nodded and sadly walked away. "Cat has a crush on your cousin." Gagan said when Cat left the room.

Cat wrote:
Cat nodded and sadly walked away. "Cat has a crush on your cousin." Gagan said when Cat left the room.
Susan smile " well that's great news maybe I should call Jason and tell him to get over here right away " Susan help gagan up " plus you remember that sim guy and that venassan gal right"

Gagan nodded, pulling a shirt on. "Yeah, why? And does Jason have a crush on Cat?"

Cat wrote:
Gagan nodded, pulling a shirt on. "Yeah, why? And does Jason have a crush on Cat?"
Well the doctor told me that there marry now and they have a little girl named Skylar who is only a couple months old I was thinking about convincing the doctor to let us visit them " Susan smile " and yeah Jason has a crush on cat he even acts the same way around her just like before we started dating"

Gagan smiled and ran from the room. "CAT!!!!" "AH! GAGAN! GET OFF!" "NO!"

Cat wrote:
Gagan smiled and ran from the room. "CAT!!!!" "AH! GAGAN! GET OFF!" "NO!"
GAGAN !!" Susan walks over with her hair is a complete mess

Gagan was hugging Cat, who looked ready to slap him. "My best friend won't be single soon!" Gagan sang. "What are you talking about?" Cat asked, looking at Susan. "What is he talking about?"

Cat wrote:
Gagan was hugging Cat, who looked ready to slap him. "My best friend won't be single soon!" Gagan sang. "What are you talking about?" Cat asked, looking at Susan. "What is he talking about?"
My cousin Jason likes you cat " Susan cover her mouth " shoot Jason is going to be super mad at me

Cat blushed. "H-He does?" Cat asked. Gagan hugged his friend tighter.

Cat wrote:
Yep ..." Susan pulled gagan ear

Susan wrote:
Cat wrote:
Gagan let go of Cat, whining. Cat covered her face in her hands. "W-When is h-he coming over?" She asked.

Cat wrote:
Susan wrote:
Cat wrote:
Gagan let go of Cat, whining. Cat covered her face in her hands. "W-When is h-he coming over?" She asked.
In 3 days good luck " Susan led gagan back to the holet room " see ya cat and thanks for the help " Susan close the door and lock it " ok gagan calm down before you filp out ---- meanwhile in new York ---- venassan was in Skylar nursery holding Skylar when sim came in ( you also don't mind being sim

(I don't mind at all) Cat blushed and called Jason. Sim looked at Skylar. "Hi!"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus