Tardis (played by TardisCatTwo)

(( No, wait, I'll be my OC. ))
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Tardis wrote:
(( No, wait, I'll be my OC. ))
Ok that's fine
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
He wipes her tears away and his phone rings. He picks it up. "Hello?" He sits up, and Susan slid from his lap. "Cat! Where are you?!"
An few hours later --- Susan was walking with gagan to the hospital Susan kiss gagan check " hey gagan , thanks for taking me to that cafe for breakfast this morning " Susan smile at gagan
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
He wipes her tears away and his phone rings. He picks it up. "Hello?" He sits up, and Susan slid from his lap. "Cat! Where are you?!"
An few hours later --- Susan was walking with gagan to the hospital Susan kiss gagan check " hey gagan , thanks for taking me to that cafe for breakfast this morning " Susan smile at gagan

"Your welcome."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

"Your welcome."
Susan smile " plus you remember my over extied cousin eml " ( hey sorry if I am being a pian
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

"Your welcome."

Susan smile " hey , do you want to rent a movie tonight , we can buy some popcorn from the store and more please" Susan gave gagan the puppy eyes
(( May I be rose?))
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Disneyfan23 wrote:
(( May I be rose?))
Sure thing 😊
I was curled up in my flat , thinking when something appeared out of nowhere.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Disneyfan23 wrote:
I was curled up in my flat , thinking when something appeared out of nowhere.
Umm )
( lol I have no idea what’s going on ))
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Disneyfan23 wrote:
( lol I have no idea what’s going on ))
Same)
(( 😁))
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Disneyfan23 wrote:
(( 😁))[/quote
πŸ˜…
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:

"Your welcome."
Um dude ) later that night --- Susan and gagan was back in there hotel room Susan was wearing her chocolate lab onesie PJs when she saw gagan walking out of the bathroom wearing a greman shieper oneis " awwww gagan you look so cute " Susan hugged gagan
Cat and the Android Brothers (played by Icysoul)

Gagan blushed. "Thanks."
Amber (played by Dib2435) Topic Starter

Cat wrote:
Gagan blushed. "Thanks."
Your welcome , and it's not like cat going to see you in this " Susan here a kock on the door " gagan can you please get the door " ( brb
Cat and the Android Brothers (played by Icysoul)

Gagan nodded and got the doctor.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus