Awesome you want to start or should I
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
Awesome you want to start or should I
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
Ok ) zindy was walking around the le virre space station when she bumped into sim " opps sorry I didn't watch where I was going
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
Ok ) zindy was walking around the le virre space station when she bumped into sim " opps sorry I didn't watch where I was going
"It's okay." (i'll be the 11th doctor)
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
Are you sure it's was my fault after all " zindy helped sim up ( ok and I actaedle reported your comment with out knowing
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
Are you sure it's was my fault after all " zindy helped sim up ( ok and I actaedle reported your comment with out knowing
"Well, you never know."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
Zindy gave sim a sad smile " I guess your right about that " then they both saw venassan chasing brock running passed them venassan looked mad
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
Zindy gave sim a sad smile " I guess your right about that " then they both saw venassan chasing brock running passed them venassan looked mad
He watched them. "Huh."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
An hour later ---- venassan and sim was trying to get brock out of a human presstal " ok I know it's my fault , but you too both know that I trun people into a human presstal " venassan said
Icysoul

The 11th doctor walks by.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
An hour later ---- venassan and sim was trying to get brock out of a human presstal " ok I know it's my fault , but you too both know that I trun people into a human presstal " venassan said
( Ummmm dude
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
( Ummmm dude
(yeah?)
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
venassan sigh when they got brock out of a human presstal " opps " vesanne saw Brock and sim giving her a look " ok I am sorry but hey but I did aposzgle
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
( Ummmm dude
(yeah?)
You still want to rp)
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
( Ummmm dude
(yeah?)
You still want to rp)

(yeah
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
( Ummmm dude
(yeah?)
You still want to rp)

(yeah
Ok so back to the rp)
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
I'll roleplay.
"Well, you never know."
He watched them. "Huh."
( Ummmm dude
(yeah?)
You still want to rp)

(yeah
An hour later ---- Susan was walking to her sleep cabin when choper walked up to her
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
venassan sigh when they got brock out of a human presstal " opps " vesanne saw Brock and sim giving her a look " ok I am sorry but hey but I did aposzgle
(i'm going to add Cat to the Rp, is that okay?) Cat walked by them, whistling.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus