Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
The 11th doctor walks by.
venassan sigh when they got brock out of a human presstal " opps " vesanne saw Brock and sim giving her a look " ok I am sorry but hey but I did aposzgle
(i'm going to add Cat to the Rp, is that okay?) Cat walked by them, whistling.
Thats is ok plus I didn't know that when you sign up the account has to get veraved and brock and venassan are chillehood friends ) vesassan sigh " what " they didn't know that a sandman was behind them
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
venassan sigh when they got brock out of a human presstal " opps " vesanne saw Brock and sim giving her a look " ok I am sorry but hey but I did aposzgle
Thats is ok plus I didn't know that when you sign up the account has to get veraved and brock and venassan are chillehood friends ) vesassan sigh " what " they didn't know that a sandman was behind them
Cat looked at them. "The Sandman is behind you guys."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Vesassan saw the sandman and she yep when she landed in Sims arms
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat whistled and the Sandman looked at her.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat whistled and the Sandman looked at her.
Meanwhile Susan was walking through the ler Verrier with gagan when they saw a sandman " is that one of those sandmans"
Icysoul

Cat ran and the sandman chased her.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Susan grab gagan and cat and led them to a safe place Susan put on the safety lock they were in Susan sleep cabin " ok that was a close one
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Susan grab gagan and cat and led them to a safe place Susan put on the safety lock they were in Susan sleep cabin " ok that was a close one
Cat nodded, panting.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.
And lucky I have a full case of different flavors of meal bars in her " Susan blush when gagan kissed her forehead
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.
And lucky I have a full case of different flavors of meal bars in her " Susan blush when gagan kissed her forehead
Cat looked away, eyes narrowed.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.
Susan look at gagan when the power went out Susan quickly hug gagan
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.
Cat walked away, quietly.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

A few years later ---- gagan and Susan were dating Susan was walking through the park on Earth with Susan was looking at the moon " hey ga - " Susan gasp when she saw gagan on one knee pulling out a jewelry box
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

A few years later ---- gagan and Susan were dating Susan was walking through the park on Earth with Susan was looking at the moon " hey ga - " Susan gasp when she saw gagan on one knee pulling out a jewelry box
Cat was talking to the doctor.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

You don't mind being gagan do you) Susan smile and kiss gagan " ok gagan Rasmussen you have no idea how long I was waiting for you to ask this question"
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

You don't mind being gagan do you) Susan smile and kiss gagan " ok gagan Rasmussen you have no idea how long I was waiting for you to ask this question"
Cat looked at them, then sighed. "What's wrong, Kitten?" The Doctor asked. "I wish someone would ask me to marry them."
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

Cat looked at them, then sighed. "What's wrong, Kitten?" The Doctor asked. "I wish someone would ask me to marry them."
Susan hugged gagan when she saw gagan put the ring on Susan finger " gagan the ring is beautiful and my bothers are going to beg you to let one of them to be your best man at the wedding ( Susan has three older brothers)
Icysoul

Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

Susan hugged gagan when she saw gagan put the ring on Susan finger " gagan the ring is beautiful and my bothers are going to beg you to let one of them to be your best man at the wedding ( Susan has three older brothers)
(okay) The Doctor laughed and messed up Cat's hair.
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

Susan led gagan back to the hotel they were staying at " wait until my parents finds out about this
Dib2435 Topic Starter

Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:
Icysoul wrote:
Cat nodded, panting.

Susan kiss gagan which made him blush

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Doctor who rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus