Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings stranger

Greetings!
It is a pleasure to be able to introduce myself to such a wonderful and lovely community as we have here on Roleplay Repository. My name is Syl, I'm 22 springs old and I live in Antwerp. Antwerp is a city in a little rainy country called Belgium, which makes me European! Don't worry though, I love to make friends and meet roleplayers from all over the world! I'm engaged and live together with my fiancé and our dog Beauty. At the moment I'm looking into volunteering as a daily real life activity. I like to do anything creative as a hobby, am a beginner in digital art and write short stories and novels.

I have started roleplaying when I was 13 and haven't stopped since, although I used to be more involved in roleplay while nowadays adult life is often busy and keeps me occupied. I prefer to roleplay fantasy, medieval and alternate history roleplays. I have a few main OC's that I've roleplayed with for 5 years and longer but I also have newer characters and am always willing to create a new OC to be able to join an interesting roleplay.

If you want to know anything else, don't be shy and shoot me a message!

Lots of love

Syl
Welcome to RPR Syl!

~Cherry
Hello! And welcome to RPR! One of the most friendly and understanding websites I’ve ever seen! 🥰

Nice to see new people joining this lovely community! More people to chat. RP and just get to know! You might meet friends that live miles away from you and I think that’s pretty cool!

Been RPing for years and I would never change that! And this is one of the best of the best. :)

Some couple helpful pieces of information!

One, Characters. I recommend you put enough detail into things so every one who wants to RP with you is satisfied by the amount of information!

Two, rules. I recommend you make rules for yourself and partners. You don’t have to be rude about them but it’s a good idea to put your foot down and say what you will do and what you won’t do, or what you like and how you want your partner to treat you! This should be fun for both of ya!

Three, don’t be nervous to talk to people!! You may miss out on that RP you really wanted to do, or that person you wanted to chat with!! Don’t do that to yourself, everyone I’ve met is so kind and sweet that I felt dumb for being nervous!

And four, be kind. I know I praise this place like my god but there can be some nasty people on here... and when that happens, it ruins everyone’s fun. We all can’t see eye to eye but it doesn’t mean we can’t try now right? Be kind and treat people with respect, you never know what they may be going through.

Phew! I hope those little timbits of information help in anyway! I hope you feel welcome at RPR and.. have fun!

Cute-Dog-Welcome-Toilet-Lid-Sticker-DIY-Toilet-Muursticker-Cartoon-Wallpaper-Washroom-Vinyl-Waterproof-Toilet-Seat.jpg
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. The best roleplaying website ever.❤❤
Hi Sly!! I love medieval fantasy too, but i only really realized it about last year when I really got the chance to join a good one. Welcome to RPR, have fun here!
*slides in* *falls flat on face* *swears for an exceedingly long time*

Welcome, to the RP Repository! I am absolutely stoked to see you here and glad you've made the absolute life-changing decision to join us all as we slowly plot to take over the world!

I am FlamingPsycho, virus extraordinaire!

I've been roleplaying for a while and would love to RP with you now that you are here, lol. I'd also love to answer any questions you have!

Greetings, Syl! Medieval fantasy is a crazy fun plot, heh.

So, if you need help or are just up for a roleplay, please please PLEASE PM me! I'm always around!

So, first and foremost, though, you should probably check out our rules here, just so nothing takes you by surprise! You can find them here: https://www.rprepository.com/help/forum-rules

If you ever get bored and hunting for a roleplay, feel free to check out our Looking For RP forum here:[url] https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=948[/url]

If you’re looking for help from communities, check out our help forums, somebody is almost always lurking there: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=172

Do you have artwork you wanna make, or do you wanna find some art for characters? Or do you have an AU you want to share? Check this out: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=5

And finally…are people taking years to respond to your RPs, or do you just not feel the muse and want to just play some games? Well, we have just the place for you! Look here: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forum.php?f=4

Well, nice meeting you! Enjoy our little haven here, and I hope to see you around!
giphy.gif
Icysoul

Welcome!
Asroc

Welcome here~
Imthenaysayer

Welcome
welcome to rpr, an ever-growing family of people from around the world, all of whom have multiple things in common. but, one thing is shared, our love for roleplay.
emi

Hello and welcome to the amazing rpr! My pm is open if you ever need help or someone to talk to or even Jest rp I’m up for anythin
Halofyre

Welcome to the RPR! Hopefully you find everything you're looking for :)
Hey Syl! Welcome to RPR!

Also, how is Europe? I heard that it's lovely and have bee wanting to visit for a while, but I'd love to have the perspective of one living in Europe.
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!
SylOfficial Topic Starter

b_e2e wrote:
Hey Syl! Welcome to RPR!

Also, how is Europe? I heard that it's lovely and have bee wanting to visit for a while, but I'd love to have the perspective of one living in Europe.

Thank you for the warm welcome! Europe certainly has it's charms. I think for a non-european the most special thing about Europe is probably that due to being small tiny countries that each have their own customs and culture it houses a lot of diversity. While the USA is close to the same size as Europe, it is made of different states and although there are differences between the states, the language and culture remain similar throughout the country. We have a lot of culture and history piled up on eachother since we have all these countries being so close to eachother, and for gastronomy and learning languages I would certainly recommend a trip to Europe. If you can, try to book a bed and breakfast near the edges of big cities or book an air-bnb. Another good option to get the most out of your trip is befriending a local so that you can get the "non-touristic" tour as well. If you would come to Europe, I really hope that you'll enjoy your trip as much as I've enjoyed my trips when I went outside of Europe!

Lots of love,
Syl ♥
Hello, hello! Welcome to the site :) I hope that you find the community to be very friendly and accepting as well as lots of stories to dive into.

If you ever want someone to talk to it possibly rp with, feel free to hit me up!
Hello!

Welcome to RPR! I’m happy you found this wonderful site. If you’re ready to roleplay then I’d suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you please. If you need anymore help I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

giphy.gif
Wolfcat

Welcome to the site, I hope you have a lot of fun here :)
Welcome-transparent.png
66eebed456f71c748086e1ebaaa991b9edcc1e5e_00.gif

Bonjour, and welcome to RPR!
I hope you find everything you're looking for here. There are some wonderful people on this site who will make you feel right at home. Whatever your needs, you'll find something here! If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to consult the forums, or ask a member for some assistance! Wishing you all the best on your time here!

Stay safe, Stay well,
Mintelle
Welcome Syl , hope you have fun.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings stranger

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus