Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above a battle theme

Hoshiko (played anonymously)

Just from a quick look at the profile I got a very specific vibe, the closest I could get to was this. Perhaps not the most fitting but I feel it works well enough.
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

I think I have the perfect tune for someone who is moon/star-related theme-wise and transcends time and space. Granted, it's not quite the original reasoning behind the tune itself, but I feel it sounds very fitting toward that end. In fact it's one of my all-time favourite battle themes ever.

Marcus Winters (played by Thatnerdychick)

This one

ok i'm kidding. its this one Here
"You only got but one character, darlin'," says the man. "I'm giving this theme to Zivina."

Spectremon (played by Riik)

I feel this has a fitting vibe. Bit of a hard-boiled tough-guy sound to it but the synth elements also suggests that there's something more...

To the next person: bonus points if you post something that's not digimon-related.

uh, this is what I could come up with, since their profile said everyone who tried to fight them to court them lost.

edit: wait frick I forgot to post it as a character can I change that I hope I can
edit2: ok yeah it did let me change it whew.
Magabow (played by ChibiWeeb)

this is all I could think of

* it’s not in her profile yet but she fights with home brewed potions and what can only be described as a rake*
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

Home-brewed potions and a rake? This just fits the chaotic imagery in my head.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above a battle theme

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus