Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

I start trotting away from the sounds of people my running is a lot smoother than a regular horse and I am trying not to bump you or make sudden movements so you aren't in that much pain. I see a cave and motion to it with my snout. I am trying to tell you guys that we can hide in there but I can't speak in my animal forms.
Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

He followed them, unsure why they were running.
Sebastian (played by Styxx98)

((Brb))
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

“There’s a cave over there,” he shouted, noticing her movement to it, “come on.” He rushed toward it.

I gallop and once everyone is inside I shift to human and throw up a mirage so strong even us inside it can see it. I make it so that it looks like the cave doesn't exist and it's just a rock. And then I pass out collapsing to the floor. The illusion thankfully holding up and staying in place even as I collapse uncounsious. My body shivering and tatoos look like burning embers slowly being extinguished.

He walked deeper into the cave, cutting a few symbols into the rocks with his knife as he walked.

“Vix,” he ran to her side, helping her to lay her head on a rock to keep her steady. “We’ll be safe here, for now... we need a plan, though, if we are to get out of here and go our separate ways.”

I am curled up on the floor a high fever raking my body as I shiver and convulse slightly having used up all my magical energy and then some.

He began pouring a bit of his power into her, aware that this was a difficult and dangerous process that would likely result in his death. “If anything comes through, protect us; I need to give her strength.”

He nodded, checking to see if there are any other entrances to the cave. "Got it."

I stop convulsing and shivering and fall into a deep slumber after a bit. I am nolonger in fear of dying but I am still very tired and energy deprived. (She'll be asleep for probably some 24-48 hours because her body needs to recover Mana)

Screams of horror and death begin to linger outside the cave as the ground ripples and shakes. Blue flames populate the sky and vanish within seconds of appearing. Undead soldiers begin to raise from the ground and surround the entrance of the cave before turning around and creating a barrier. Ficlked banners burn onto their chests of a black blue eyed phoenix. Reappearing next to Jez I stumble and fall to one knee.”I scared most of them away the others who were stupid enough to try and fight met their end.”

((gtg))

“A Fallen Lord isn’t easily frightened,” he mentioned, “especially one who leads the Hunt; I just hope it distracts him for a time, at least.”

I am sleeping like the dead having lost Mana and not having eaten also affecting my energy resources. The constant shifting didn't help either.

((Gtg as well))

((Alright... See you later.))

((tty guys later then...))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

Rose put her head up as she covers herself with her fluffy tail
Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

((Yeah I’m gonna have to drop this rp. I can’t possibly keep up with this.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus