Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

“Aaron Pyrsosian, Son of the Fallen Lord Netharan, Scorched Lord of the Netherworld,” he explained, “And Vanador is Lord of the Hunt, in that he hunts people and puts them against each other mercilessly.”
Sebastian (played by Styxx98)

“Yes, close very close I’m born of a lost pantheon and my father happens to be the only god alive in it and Aaron how does one escape this place?” I reply still focused on the trees surrounding us.
Jezbell Raev (played by yzaiskane)

I look around at the new people confused and startled myself into shifting. I look like a very large jackal but I have longer ears and a spiny tail the jewelery I was wearing did not disappear when I shifted into this form. (Google Seth animal and that's what I have shifted into) I snarl slightly pawing at the grown and circling the new people while snarling.

((I have to go; be back on soon. Don’t get too far ahead, please.))
Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

((adios))

((arrevua))
Sebastian (played by Styxx98)

((Okay))

((Back))

Jezbell Raev wrote:
I look around at the new people confused and startled myself into shifting. I look like a very large jackal but I have longer ears and a spiny tail the jewelery I was wearing did not disappear when I shifted into this form. (Google Seth animal and that's what I have shifted into) I snarl slightly pawing at the grown and circling the new people while snarling.
Last to write was yours truly

((Btw, I know what a Set animal is; it’s sort of a combination of other animals to represent the god of evil, Set(h). It was mostly canine, I believe.))
Corninth gardener (played anonymously)

((Someone catch me up to speed.))

((We net a guy surrounded by wolves and just barely befriended him before two others showed up.))

Aaron Pyrosian wrote:
((Btw, I know what a Set animal is; it’s sort of a combination of other animals to represent the god of evil, Set(h). It was mostly canine, I believe.))

((Yeah it looks like a big jakal with bunny ears and sharp canines))

Corninth gardener wrote:

((And I shifted))

Jezbell Raev wrote:
Corninth gardener wrote:

((And I shifted))

((I’m trying to keep everyone from tearing each other apart.))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She started to sniff the air, "You guys won't hurt me, right?" she asked as she started to whimper in pain from the gunshot wound on her chest.

I get your attention by tugging at your shirt with my snout. I want too see the wound better. I am still in my Seth animal form.

((Mistype))

“As long as your intentions are peaceful,” he explained, “we’ll not harm you.” He then noticed the wound, which was not like any he had seen earlier. “You’re hurt,” he observed, “do you need help?”

((Morning))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus