Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Sebastian (played by Styxx98)

(( May I join as well ))
Rose (played by Foxy_TheWarrior)

She accidentally makes a noise in the tree she was hiding in.
Fen (played by StereotypeAgain)

He turned towards the tree, not seeing her. "Another friend of yours, I presume?"

"Shoot!" she thought as she climbed down the tree, growling at him.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Sebastian wrote:
(( May I join as well ))

((Sure; the more, the merrier.))

“No, I’ve never seen her before,” he wondered aloud, “I’m assuming you don’t know her, either?”

Her eyes were red

"Nope." He drew his knife, grinning.

Helene? Staggering from the shadows cautious and ready to slit anyones throat. I can feel human souls near me but none of them are Helene. I think to myself. had Lucifer not messed with that damn artifact I wouldn’t be here. Reaching up I bring forward myself through the shadows illuminated by the wolves. “Who are you people and where am I?”

"Great, another one." He sighed, looking between them as if trying to decide who to kill first.

Noticing the murderous intent in your eye, I ready myself, lifting off the ground I stagger back. “I’ll inform you for your safety, I’ll blow you to Oblivion before you get near me with that knife.”

He shrugged and turned towards Foxy. "Well, it seems the decision has been made for me. any objections?"

“Oh, why in Oblivion are you reeling them in now, Vanador,” he shouted to the heavens, “you couldn’t have done this earlier?!” He focused on both newcomers, attempting to show hospitality. “Welcome to the Hunting Grounds, home of Vanador the Hunter,” he explained facetiously, “where all your dreams come true.” It was a little late when he realized that was his attempt of non-hostility.

“I mean no harm but I don’t appreciate the hostility in the atmosphere.” I reply while glaring at everyone.

“I’m not being hostile,” he assured them, “someone help me here; I’m trying to keep these people from tearing each other apart.”

He sighed, re-sheathing his knife and walking over to where most of the wolves are, sitting down next to them and lying down. "Fine, I won't kill anyone."

Planting my feet on the ground I step back in look around my surrounds. “Trees?” I muttered to myself. “Who’s this Vanador the hunter and those he have any connection to Apollyon.”

He tapped his fingers on the ground as he thought. "Apollyon? Isn't that some greek archer god?" He asked, having not really heard or understood what Sebastian had said.

“Apollyon goes by many names but he’s my father and wants my head. But assuming by your response I can clarify I’m safe. The name Sebastian and yours?”

He snapped his fingers, realizing what he said. "Apollyon; a spiritual realm/deity of destruction."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Of Demigods and Demilords (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus