Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Still open)New rpgroup idea! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Excellent. Probably has unrestricted database access, then. Wonderful! ^v^
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

Yup!
You have created a very concerned floof. Good. (giggles)
Very long post, sorry. '^v^ Now I'm back down to one character, so that should help keep it down.

That's ok
I'm gonna hold off on responding for now. Dazz has a plan on how to get herself playing, and I feel like not rushing stuff ahead too far for any other possible new players would be good.

That is true , i will wait till Dazz respond so we can discuss how to play further
Assuming she doesn't go insane from painting too many pictures of dogs, she'll be back. (giggles)

Seo house looks like this by the way : it is a huge Villa its white from the outside with a lots of flowers around some cars outside . The front door is darkbrown
And... apparently not much in the way of security that she knows about. Avi thinks that mother may have already been informed about Seo's little guest, and is planning on telling father as well, but I could be wrong. Maybe I'm too scheming, but they seem like the type to have, say, hidden cameras and automatic alert systems sending messages to the head of the house, and things like that. ^v^

the house is indeed full of camera's the father when he comes back in the night will check on the camera's when he will notice Liliath he ofcourse will try to get her back to thw lab. he also will talk to her , but Seo manages to escape with Liliath. The automatic alarm only works in the night

but i gotta go will respond tomorow
interested!

Coltshan wrote:
interested!

Ok! with what character do you wanna join will the character be an Animal human villain?