Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Still open)New rpgroup idea! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

i will try to respond to the rp forum but idk how XD cause i have zero inspiration
Happens. If you wanna wait, it looks like you can right now. You've put yourself in a good position to take a break, if you want one.
Vei and Ben would be good for Humans, Laz would be good for Scientist, Mint would be good for Animals. Not much I can give here, but I am more comfortable doing several characters. You would have to roleplay with me to understand. However, know this; work does get in the way for roleplaying.

Sure you can join with those
Okay! I'll try to be as active as I can.
Cookies, hun, if you could make sure to identify every dialogue line that's not being spoken by the character posting, it would help. '^v^ Your multi-character posts end up reading as a little bit frantic.

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookies, hun, if you could make sure to identify every dialogue line that's not being spoken by the character posting, it would help. '^v^ Your multi-character posts end up reading as a little bit frantic.

oh yes thats ok
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

oh yes thats ok

Thanksies! I'm not smart sometimes and have trouble following. :P

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Still open)New rpgroup idea! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus