Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (Still open)New rpgroup idea! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fun fun!
Cookiesareyummie Topic Starter

The first starter is made!
And I'll be here probably making Chiro a poor street musican that wishes he could do something more with his life.

Oh, since a pivotal part of this roleplay seems to be terrible government-sanctioned race relations between anthropomorphic animals and humans, this seems like a great place to use some of what I've learned in Modern American History to help me write.

Thank you, Mr. Wilson, for spending two weeks tearing at my class's collective heartstrings.
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Cookie, are there any Civil Animal Rights movements in progress we should be made aware of?

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Cookie, are there any Civil Animal Rights movements in progress we should be made aware of?

Yes there are but they are all really secret , cause the movements are scared the police will figure out who they are and they could get in trouble
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Yes there are but they are all really secret , cause the movements are scared the police will figure out who they are and they could get in trouble

Why would a movement that wants to change the way the people and the government treat their people stay really secret? Are they quietly planning a coup or rebellion?

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Why would a movement that wants to change the way the people and the government treat their people stay really secret? Are they quietly planning a coup or rebellion?

Yes they want a rebellion
Seems like they'd need funding for something like that.
Neyesha wrote:

Are you gonna help them with that, Sox? :/
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Neyesha wrote:

Are you gonna help them with that, Sox? :/

The law requires that I say no.

Sorry guys for the late response i forgot to say i would be offline for a while
It's okay. Everyone else disappeared, too.

Besides do we need some extra worldbuilding? Do you guys have questions about the world?
I will soon, but give me a bit.

Ok
Modern technology level?
(I'm assuming, either that or near-future?)

near future , it suits better for this rp
Perfect. What kind of status does her father have? Sox would probably know about him after hearing the name, since she's probably had to learn who the movers and shakers are, between her species and her own status.

He is the headscientist , Liliath knows him too because he worked in the lab where she lived

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (Still open)New rpgroup idea! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus