Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Doubutt Discussion

I dont know about you guys but I find this dubutt game a lot of fun....

Here's what i learned in this play through, and as an extension my last as well

WfL9KHk.jpg[img]Turning into a slime I believe is intentional, and not a bug. That little jar circled in purple, once broken, releases that thing circled in blue which will chase you around. Once it reaches you, you turn into a slime, as seen in the red circle. Now the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy has great advice on it's back cover for this situation.....don't panic. It's actually kind of cool to be a slime for a minute, you can destroy those ice cubes blocking the way and even those wonderfully entertaining, yet super annoying sometimes, colorful balls bouncing around the room. It's important to note that[/img]YOU WILL ALSO DESTROY THE WEAPON IF YOU TOUCH IT so my advice is not to do that XD

Hopefully this is helpful and I'm not repeating things everyone already knows or something. Is the dubutt game around every epic week? Or is it new?
Couldn’t copy the message before the new tab opened, but my thanks to Tusitala2017 for the grenade.
Mercyinreach wrote:
I won once out of two tries! yay! Time to play again :3

Wow. That's really good. I played like 5 times and got frustrated with it lol.

Some people seem naturally talented at this *side eyes Vol*
a high tech whip come hurtling from the clouds!
Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: ilovedogs260 and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
a grenade come hurtling from the clouds!
Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Dragonfire and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
Well, this makes sense xD
aaaaff.png
I love breaking and finding bugs in all the games I play xD. Its fine btw, just a bugged room.
Ben Moderator

IF YOU FIND A QUESTION MARK ON A GLOWING SQUARE, IT SEEMS TO CHANGE YOUR ITEM INTO ANOTHER RANDOM WEAPON. :)
Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: KansasVenomoth and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Encompassed and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
Ben wrote:
IF YOU FIND A QUESTION MARK ON A GLOWING SQUARE, IT SEEMS TO CHANGE YOUR ITEM INTO ANOTHER RANDOM WEAPON. :)
This is exactly what I was just trying to figure out.
Uh, how do I get rid of the blue crystals blocking the doorway in one of the rooms? I didn't bring the weapon with me :(
a high tech whip come hurtling from the clouds!
Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: Pineapple and Doubutt"

Received with thanks
EterniGhost wrote:
Uh, how do I get rid of the blue crystals blocking the doorway in one of the rooms? I didn't bring the weapon with me :(
I've only seen them appear when you temporarily become a gelatinous cube. As the cube, you can eat them.
Hey....I really prefer a version of the game that I can download and not play in my browser. Do we have that version this year, or?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Nativity wrote:
Hey....I really prefer a version of the game that I can download and not play in my browser. Do we have that version this year, or?

Nope, that version has been retired. The Java libraries we need are no longer free for everyone to download and install to support the game for them locally, so we made the decision to move away from it entirely.
unknown.png

SO. I FOUND.....something new that I know I'm going to love. Because, space and galaxies. quack!
Kim wrote:
Nativity wrote:

Nope, that version has been retired. The Java libraries we need are no longer free for everyone to download and install to support the game for them locally, so we made the decision to move away from it entirely.

Aw :( Okay. I guess I'll have to make due with resizing my screen lol. Thank you!
I pride myself a bit on not loosing any doubutt games. This....this was a ridiculously horrid close call. I have no idea why it didn't drop. It was hanging on by a pixel maybe? Still have to get it to the final room, but, taking a breather to share this x.x

Because....

Man....LOL

unknown.png

Whoever gets that Ray Gun should keep it. If it says it's the one I supplied. It's clearly a lucky ray gun lol.
There's a whistling sound overhead. You look up to see a wicked looking battle axe come hurtling from the clouds! It lands at your feet with a CLANG. You pick it up and put it in your inventory.

Hey, there's a note attached! It reads "From: corivana and Doubutt"

THANK YOUUU

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Doubutt Discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus