Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site, looking to rp asap :)

LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. The best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim.
Hello!

✧✧✧

Welcome to RPR! I’m overly glad that you found this wonderful site. It is one of the kindest RP sites that I have ever been on and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!

If you’re ready to roleplay then I would suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you desire. If you need anymore help with exploring and understanding the site, I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦
Hi! *wavewave*. I don't do much horror RP, but if I decide to I might give you a message. :) Nice to meet you- and welcome to RPR!
Byebye!~ :) :D :3 ^_^ :p ;D
Welcome to the RPR! As it stands, I don't do much forum/RPR RP. I spend much of my time on the beloved world of Furcadia, though if you're interested in joining an 18+ OOC community, with an IC setting standing in 2026, hit me up in PMs and I can tell you about it and show you the RPR group(that is currently under revision status for wonderful updates to clearify and solidify information ;3) We even have our own Discord Server, everyone there is required to be a minimum of 18 years of age.

Once again, welcome aboard!
Nice to meet you, Autumn! I hope you'll have a good time here :)
Autumn_Vale Topic Starter

Thank you all for your wonderful welcomes
Hello and welcome!
Seasongriffen

Welcome to the RPR Autumn!
Welcome!!!
Welcome to RPR!

I love fantasy and horror genres, as well! I don’t know any fantasy rps right off the bat, but I hope you’re able to find what you’re looking for!
Imthenaysayer

Welcome pm me if you want to rp

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site, looking to rp asap :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus