Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Fell (played by Fell-san)

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah

Yeah
"Very well, neither of you will come to harm by my hand. So, what questions do you have for me, ma'am?"
Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

Uaithne nodded to Scam before turning to Fell quickly. "See? Scam agreed to no hurting- don't just try, do not hurt him now.", she commented quietly before looking back to the other person. "I- uh...", trailing off, the witch wasn't sure what to ask, not entirely sure what she wanted to know first.

"I have a question what are you"

For real

For real

For real
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Curiously, the thief lifted his brow. “Killed.. again?” The thought of the woman being murdered isn’t what struck him odd, but instead it was the ‘again’. The memory of Ember crossed his mind, forcing him to recall what she had stated about losing and regaining life. “What do you mean? I s’ppose I won’t bother you for the information, for I will guess you know enough to gain the reward. But, on the other hand, I will pester you for the information of what you mean by ‘again’. And, perhaps, I’ll ask why you have the information you have about me instead of how. I’m sure there are plenty of people who would love ratting me out, hm?” He grimaced, but forced an exhausted smile. The male stepped to the side to get a better view of the stranger- er.. ‘acquaintance’- and attempted to raise his chin without moving his gaze. “But, I must say, you are correct. I wouldn’t let a-” He choked on the word. “-damsel such as yourself come to any harm.”

This.. was going to be a long night..

(( Woo! Finally Got A Response Up! I Apologize Due To It Being So Late, But I Should Be Back On Somewhat Of A Normal Schedule! :D ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus