Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Fell (played by Fell-san)

"Uh I don't know them so I guess it's time but don't worry I'll eat it away from you". He carry the body away.

"Uh I don't know them so I guess it's time but don't worry I'll eat it away from you". He carry the body away.
Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

Uaithne gulped lightly as she watched Fell carry the body away, quickly turning back around before anything happened, and taking a slow sip of her drink. Placing the cup down and her chin on her closed fingers, the woman tried to not regret coming here.

After a while he comes back

Uaithne sits there a moment longer before realizing the man had come back from...somewhere. "You're back.", the woman both greeted and pointed out.

Yep

Yep

Uaithne didn't know what to say from there. She really, really, didn't want to ask anything about what transpired between the man and the dead body. "...Do you, um...want a drink?", came her stumble of a question.

Sure

Sure

Sure
(hey guys i am looking for a rp and i want some insight on whats happening)

(( Most recent thing that's happened; Uaithne (me) and Fell (Fell) have been slowly bonding through magic while Rylyn and Lief Thous are in the bathroom having a passive-aggressive conversation. Amber (player of Lief Thous) said that they won't be back for a little while, so if you want to join, you can throw a character in Fell and Uaithne's direction! ^-^ If you have any questions about anything I said or just in general, just ask! ))

Uaithne nodded and quickly stood up to make her way to the bar once more, hoping it would clear her mind for a bit. Not wanting to bore Fell with beer again, the witch decided to fill his cup with something a little stronger, then headed back to the table. "Here you go.", the woman slid the cup back to him.

Hmmm what's this

Hmmm what's this

Hmmm what's this

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus