Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

"I believe he drank too much, something that unfortunately seems all too common in this place." Aiden looked back out over the hall once more, seeing many a tipsy man. He frowned, this was certainly not the place for a prince such as himself.

He swirled the wine glass in his hand. "It is a foolish man that cannot hold his alcohol." He muttered to himself. "Ah, never the matter. Should we alert one of the barmaids, we can't just leave him on the floor, he'll surly get trampled by another one of these drunk idiots..."
Blend (played by Taz)

blend smiled at what looked to be a drunken man on the floor knowing he could sense his hormones, blood pressure and heart rate. he chuckled " hes drunk alright, but by the sounds of things he's not gonna wake up till tomorrow. his heart beat it a total mess tho and has high blood pressure" he spoke low from the corner of the room where he was still polishing his Phaesphoros sword.
Aiden looked up at the man who had just spoken. "Pardon my intrusiveness, but how would you know that?" Aiden raised an eyebrow at Blend. "And, if that is true, then we ought to at least get him off the floor." He said this, but he made no motion to get closer to the passed out man.
Blend (played by Taz)

"I'm a shapeshifter or what you people would get the name wrong call me a werewolf." He muttered getting a little bored.
Tonaf gazed down at the poor fellow; a hint of second hand embarrassment crept over hairs upon his back. It didn't help that a few other onlookers like himself came along to pass their judgement. "Clearly, man's not been able to hold down his drink." He commented with a bemused, almost pity-ridden tone. "Shame that. The best aspect of a good night, is to know when to call it a night." Tonaf grunted, rubbing his own sullen eyelids in a reminder that it was still past his bedtime. "An' you know what? I think it's time I called it my night." He finished with an audible yawn, hardly making the polite gesture to cover his open mouth.

"Night? Night!?" A regal voice called out beyond a fine veil of red drape, the figure's cloaked hand pulling away at the curtains. "The night is still young! The bards still sing and the full moon has yet to rise! Surely, have you folk come here to revel, yes?" A blonde muscular nobleman raved, carrying a half-full glass of wine in hand, lurching toward the group of onlookers beside an empty chair which had clearly belonged to the unconscious man still faced down.

Tonaf rubbed at his eyes again, but more grizzled faces peered toward the group, their uniforms much like their sleeping companion.
"Right you are in that, fine sir." Aiden raised his wine glass to the blonde newcomer. "It's only, ah" He paused, thinking. "Hm, I cannot remember the time, but it is still early in the evening." He smiled warmly at the new person, then hesitated and looked back at the passed out man on the floor. "Should we move him out of the way or...?"
Livana Zhaleh (played anonymously)

Livana frowned at the nobleman in disgust, annoyed by his carelessness and drunk state. "I say we move the man," she replied to the man's question, "the poor devil should be moved to someplace better than the floor". Brows furrowed in concentration and trying to ignore the rancid stench of the liquid around the man, she bent down, grabbing the man's arms and pulling him up into a sitting position. She nearly threw up herself at the smell and gestured for a barmaid to bring her a bowl of water and a cloth to wash her hands and face with.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

Lief had kept his distance from the commotion, sitting at a far table near the doorway. He allowed his gaze to flow from one table to the next, narrowing his eyes as he boldly made his judgements. Raising the glass to his lips- which had creased into a sly smirk as he studied the bar- he closed his eyes for a moment to drink.
He set his glass onto the table, tapping his foot as he rested his chin in his hand. Though he was surrounded by loud, toxic folk, he could feel the silence building in his own thoughts.
His glaucous eyes scanned the building once again, and he sighed underneath his breath as the boredom began to sink in. "A place so lively-" He murmured, running his fingers through his ruffled, ghost-white curls. "-could never be more dead." As his fingers traced over his two, giant horns, he blinked. For a moment, he had forgotten those had been there.
Above his ears, two emerald-shaded horns twirled, almost in the shape of a bull's, only there were fairly larger and held more dents. One was chipped while the other was damaged, though he didn't mind.
He rose from his seat as a herd of men entered, stumbling to the other side of the bar. It wasn't as 'quiet', but he found a perch. Now leaning against the wall, Lief kept a hand grasped on the hilt of one of his daggers. Just in case.
(( Hope it's alright I joined? ))
*hans opened the door and yelled out “ Was geht Leute?” or what’s up people in German and set 2 big bottles of jäger a German liquor on the table* ahhh some good drink nein? *he sat down and began to chug the first bottle as he looked at the fellow attendees wondering if any of them were vampire hunters he kept his hand on his holster as he had left his MP-44 at home* ((it’s ok I joined right?))

Lief's attention shifted, and he lifted his eyebrows. He quickly began studying the man whom had just entered, looking him up and down. His judgements made, Lief straightened his posture and remained silent, a stern look creasing his expression. He made sure the scar resting above his left eye was visible, hoping to appear stubborn or rough. His hand slid to his sword once again, though he allowed himself to smile for a moment.
*hans noticed lief looked at him and got up after finishing the one bottle and handed the other to him* you can relax nein? You’re not the only non human here Mein friend.. *he showed him his fangs* but please drink and be merry! *he threw his arm around him and grabbed a bottle of beer and began to chug that too *

"Relax? You do realize any of us could be harmed at any given moment, do you not?" His voice was thick, dipped in a rich accent. He removed his hand from his hilt, swaying Han's arm. He had taken note of the fangs, though he held the bottle with a tight grasp. He took a step back, rising to his full height of 6'3. Lief raised an eyebrow, wondering if the man was drunken or simply dimwitted.
Hey listen *hiccup* friend.. *he stumbled a bit* I swear to drunk I am not god... and besides *he patted his holster* I am always armed.. *he straightened himself out* also be careful with that jäger that stuff really gets ya drunk fast... *he paused* not that I’m *hiccup* drunk though.....

He inhaled sharply. His question was answered. The stranger was clearly drunk- Well.. Who wasn't? "Oi. You better sit down." Lief gestured to the bench beside the table, watching the man stumble over his own shoes. "You're not drunk, eh? Pff. I highly doubt that. Who approaches a man with weapons, then follows by wrapping their arm around them as if they were their wife?" Lief shook his head, clicking his tongue. "Shameful of what this town is becomin'."
Blend (played by Taz)

Blend nearly choking on his drink as he watched this lad in the corner who had white hair and horns. he was keeping his distance from all the vampires within the rather small room to make sure no fight broke out between him and them. he had just finished his drink but because alcohol didn't affect him he was still perfectly sober this annoyed him.
Well I was only being friendly! *he sits down* in Germany we did that all the time and we would sing drinking songs together.... *his voice trailed off towards the end of his sentence as he realized how long ago that was and the fact that all his friends were now dead and he stared off into space*

Lief stiffened, the feeling of wondering eyes drifting down his nape. He awkwardly ran his fingers through his hair in attempt to cover the horns. He hated standing out, though, at times, it was an oddly useful skill. His attention now drawn on the stranger once again, he blinked. "Oi? You alright?" Though Lief had no actual concern for him, he figured it was polite to ask.
The commotion caught Aiden's attention, he looked over at the two men. He walked closer to the two of them, his high heeled boots clicking against the hard floor. The commotion had sparked his curiosity, and the prince sat down in an empty seat across from the two of them.

"Pardon me, gentlemen, I hope it is alright if I sit here?"

He looked up, squinting. "I suppose?" He had risen an eyebrow, returning to the usual habit of judging people on their appearance. Lief leaned against the wall once again, his hand slipping over his hilt.
Oh no your fine friend! *hans turned to lief* I’m ok it’s just some... memories per say... *he turned back to the prince* tell me friend have you ever had jäger?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Eternal Feast (Any and all may join)!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus