Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy Hey

SeaWarriorRachel Topic Starter

EterniGhost wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR, hope you have fun here!

Why thank you!

numberFive wrote:
Hello!! Welcome to RPR! My name’s Five and I’m just dropping by to tell you that you’re gonna have so much fun here!! Everyone here is so nice and welcoming, it’s amazing. I hope you have a great time! If you want to chat or rp, don’t be shy to message me!!
tumblr_inline_o7abfoTML81t6da4c_250.gif

First off, I LOVE the gifs you use. Secondly, rping would be fun! Also thank you so much for the great welcome! I very much enjoyed it!

Icysoul wrote:
Welcome to RPR

Thank you! I checked out your profile and I absolutely love all the detail! You have some pretty spectacular characters I must say :)

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi!! Welcome to RPR! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums! I hope you have fun here!

I'll have to check them out! Thank you for the lovely welcome!

FandomsForDays wrote:
Welcome! I hope you love it here as much as we do!~

I enjoy it so far but I feel like there is so much more than what I have currently done. Thank you for the welcome!

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Hello hello! Welcome to RPR! :) I'm sure you'll have a wonderful timw in the forums. There are some great groups as well. :) See you around!
~bye bye!~ ;D :P :3 :D

Thank you! See ya around!
Hello! And welcome to RPR! One of the most friendly and understanding websites I’ve ever seen! 🥰

Nice to see new people joining this lovely community! More people to chat. RP and just get to know! You might meet friends that live miles away from you and I think that’s pretty cool!

Been RPing for years and I would never change that! And this is one of the best of the best. :)

Some couple helpful pieces of information!

One, Characters. I recommend you put enough detail into things so every one who wants to RP with you is satisfied by the amount of information!

Two, rules. I recommend you make rules for yourself and partners. You don’t have to be rude about them but it’s a good idea to put your foot down and say what you will do and what you won’t do, or what you like and how you want your partner to treat you! This should be fun for both of ya!

Three, don’t be nervous to talk to people!! You may miss out on that RP you really wanted to do, or that person you wanted to chat with!! Don’t do that to yourself, everyone I’ve met is so kind and sweet that I felt dumb for being nervous!

And four, be kind. I know I praise this place like my god but there can be some nasty people on here... and when that happens, it ruins everyone’s fun. We all can’t see eye to eye but it doesn’t mean we can’t try now right? Be kind and treat people with respect, you never know what they may be going through.

Phew! I hope those little timbits of information help in anyway! I hope you feel welcome at RPR and.. have fun!

~ Danny, The Sock!

2015-Black-welcome-cute-bear-3D-self-adhesive-and-removable-wall-sticker-for-bedroom-living-room.jpg
Howdy! Here, have a stick.

*Hands you a stick*
Welcome to rpr hope you have fun here
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! hope you enjoy your stay :D
Welcome!
welcome to rpr, an evergrowing family of roleplayers

MeanAndEmo wrote:
Hello! And welcome to RPR! One of the most friendly and understanding websites I’ve ever seen! 🥰

Nice to see new people joining this lovely community! More people to chat. RP and just get to know! You might meet friends that live miles away from you and I think that’s pretty cool!

Been RPing for years and I would never change that! And this is one of the best of the best. :)

Some couple helpful pieces of information!

One, Characters. I recommend you put enough detail into things so every one who wants to RP with you is satisfied by the amount of information!

Two, rules. I recommend you make rules for yourself and partners. You don’t have to be rude about them but it’s a good idea to put your foot down and say what you will do and what you won’t do, or what you like and how you want your partner to treat you! This should be fun for both of ya!

Three, don’t be nervous to talk to people!! You may miss out on that RP you really wanted to do, or that person you wanted to chat with!! Don’t do that to yourself, everyone I’ve met is so kind and sweet that I felt dumb for being nervous!

And four, be kind. I know I praise this place like my god but there can be some nasty people on here... and when that happens, it ruins everyone’s fun. We all can’t see eye to eye but it doesn’t mean we can’t try now right? Be kind and treat people with respect, you never know what they may be going through.

Phew! I hope those little timbits of information help in anyway! I hope you feel welcome at RPR and.. have fun!

~ Danny, The Sock!

2015-Black-welcome-cute-bear-3D-self-adhesive-and-removable-wall-sticker-for-bedroom-living-room.jpg

I really appreciate the helpful advice! Thank you so much and I hope to one day rp with you!

Mr_Stick wrote:
Howdy! Here, have a stick.

*Hands you a stick*

*takes stick and smiles*

I feel welcomed already! Thank you!

NightsMistyDeath wrote:
Welcome to rpr hope you have fun here

Thank you very much

KingTai wrote:
Hello there! Welcome to the RPR family! hope you enjoy your stay :D

Thank you! I feel very welcomed and so far the stay has been wonderful!

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Welcome!

Thank you!

nightmaregamesYT wrote:
welcome to rpr, an evergrowing family of roleplayers

Thank you very much!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. Thanks for befriending me ❤❤.
Hello!

✧✧✧

Welcome to RPR! I’m overly glad that you found this wonderful site. It is one of the kindest RP sites that I have ever been on and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!

If you’re ready to roleplay then I would suggest going to “looking for RP” or “Find RP”. There you will find the exact roleplay that you desire. If you need anymore help with exploring and understanding the site, I’ll be willing to help you out. :D

welcome%20(4).gif

~AmongstTheStars ✦

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy Hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus