Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

“ sure he did. He sure put his heart and soul into that list. You know... all the ideas he has are helpful huh? Like the one last week where we were almost killed?” She muttered shaking her head. She found another number and wrote it down while finishing her cigarette
"Uhuh" Mike said, not really caring that they'd almost died. He rarely held a grudge. "Hey, don't smoke up all my cigs. They're hard to make" Mike said as he stood up. "I'm headin' for the hospital. Anyone who wants to come with, be my guest" Mike said to whoever would listen as he walked into the courtyard.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

“That was a creative fluke,” he argued, “I was unaware of the raiders that set up camp nearby; if one of the twins had done their job, maybe Marzi wouldn’t have lost an arm coming back.”
“ well he did Aaron. “ she said as she slowly turned the dial. “ remember, your lot the leaders out of the group. Me and mike make the finally calls... we maybe should not have trusted you so you are damn well lucky we trusted you this time.” She said standing up and walking. “ I know that, right?” She smirked and pushed him into the chair. “ you know we could kick your sorry self to the side in a matter for a couple minutes, watch you get eaten by those zombies... ripping your brain out and eating your flesh... what a show huh?” She sighed softly

“You’d be lost without me, you know,” he muttered, wincing in pain and submission to her authority, “but you’re right; I’ll consider your counsel the next time I make a decision. Just let me figure things out, and I’ll get back to you.”
“ good boy Aaron... even someone like you can be controlled... thrown into submission... I wonder what else you can do...” she smirked gently and stroked his face. She shook her head after and looked at him. Grabbing his jaw harshly. “ start using that brain of yours or we will... we will use it as bait to get out of here! So take my warning! Fall into line like the rest!” She ripped her hand away from his jaw and she stood up and walked out of the room. “ we will see you later for supper!” She smiled, giggled and waved before walking off.
Fianna Turner (played by Thatman)

Fianna breathed hard from her practice; she had cleared out a classroom for her own personal use and was currently using it as a place to train with her axe. She looked again at the historical manual that lay next to her, she had learned most of the drills and had taken them to heart, but it was always good to get daily practice. She then resumed her drills by taking an open guard, holding the axe above her head. Quickly she brought the head of the axe down while advancing, following it by a swift thrust of the axe head and a step forward. She repeated the action several more times; it was essential that the momentum from the downward swing could transition into the thrust with ease.

Fianna laid her axe on a desk, hopped onto a line of three desks and laid back when she was satisfied with the outcome of today's drilling. Fianna smiled as she huffed while looking at the ceiling; the world may have gone to shit, but she still loved to practice the Spartha-Axe. She heard some commotion among the others, including some running and what seemed to be a vase shattering, but Fianna paid it little mind. They didn't bother her much and she didn't bother them; she of course helped out whenever there was scavenging missions and stuff, but she didn't care for getting to know any of them. If Fianna was honest though, she was just the tiny bit interested in what was going on so she hopped down from the desk and poked her head outside of the classroom, her forehead dripping with sweat.
Since no one volunteered to go with Mike, Mike headed to the gate himself. "Hey Jake!" Mike called to the teen on top of the small wooden watch tower placed against the wall.

"What!?" Jake called back.

"Headin' to Sampson's memorial hospital. Open the gate, will ya?" Mike said.

"Sure, I guess" Jake said with a shrug and opened the gate. Mike walked through as Jake closed it behind him.

“I hate her,” he muttered to himself, continuing to work on his other plans. The only reason he’d stayed with them was because he had no way of going at it alone, at least in terms of combat; he’d had some knife practice, but he preferred to attack from a distance, hence the rifle sitting next to the bed he’d dragged out of the dorms.
-later-

A walkie talkie buzzed to life in Aaron's room.

On the other end, Mike was holding the door to the rooftop close as zeds banged o it from the other side. He held the walkie in one hand, using the other to hold the door close.

(Thought something like working together to help Mike would bring the group the closer and give everyone a chance to show what their characters think of Mike)

He was looking at a few maps when he heard the comm come to life. He picked it up, watching his tone in case Roxanne was listening in. “Mike,” he responded with as much respect as he could muster, “What’s going on? You’re not at the hospital, I hope; I recently categorized it as unsafe.”
// or just.. how they work in general? Their skills in general.

Roxanna was just lazily watching everyone when she heard the banging. She ruined fir back of her head and walking upstairs. “ what if even going on?” She moved to the attic and looked at mike. “ what have you gotten us into?” She said holding her forehead and shaking it in disappointment. “ how many of them are out there, mike?” She said walking over and helping him keep the door closed. “ yeah! We just learnt that since there is a bunch outside the building now. “ she said calmly as she looked at mike. “ go get someone to go outside and start killing these things. I’ll keep this shut for now! Hurry please.”

“Are you talking to him or me,” he asked, carefully considering his words, “I’ve got at least three others here besides the twins, and another two close by at the library.”
"No shit Sherlock" Mike hissed as he held the door close. "There's hundreds over here. I'm trapped up on the roof, and I don't see any way out. I don't expect you to risk your life to come save me or anything, I'm just calling you to tell you not to come looking for me. I'm pretty sure that my life expectancy just got cut down to 5 minutes" Mike said. As mentioned in his character sheet, he secretly does care about the others. So he's not fond of the idea that the others should risk their lives to save him.

“I’m sending the nearby patrol to get you out of there,” he explained, ignoring his insult, “don’t tell me not to; it’s for your own good.” He radioed the two by the library, a couple named Kim and Jack, to get to the hospital as soon as they could.
“ I was talking to mike. I will keep them from getting inside but I need mike to lead everyone else out to kill those things! Mike! We are just in the attic you fool! The stairs are over there. I will handle the inside, please mike!
"Wha-is there a horde at the school or something? Is that Rox?" Mike asked, confused. When the zeds trying sticking there fingers through the gap between the door and the doorpost, Mike slammed it shut, breaking their fingers. "Takin' a call! Give me some privacy!" Mike hissed to the zeds. "Rox, I'm at the hospital. The hell's goin' on at the school? Aaron, if the school's under attack, then don't spare the patrol to help me. Focus on defense. I can lead just fine from here" Mike orderecd through the walkie.
“ mike. You need to get out of that stupid building and get over here!! You lead them straight to here and yes, there is about 50 on the roof and hundreds coming into the school right around now. Aaron, get everyone ready to fight, mike, get out now. Right now. You can kill them, I know you can!

“No, I meant I’ve got three other survivors here,” he explained, cautious not to point out Mike’s stupidity, “they’re all on standby waiting to get out there, if you need them; Kim and Jack are on their way, though, and will arrive shortly.” He heard Roxanne’s instructions, and replied with confirmation of added forces, sending whatever he had on hand to them.
"I'm screwed, okay? There's hundreds here and if i let go of this door, these things are gonna slam open the door and rush me. I wouldn't make it 3 feet" Mike said, struggling to keep the door closed. "Look, I'll give out orders from here, alright? That's the best you're gonna get for now" Mike said.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus