Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

“ do you know what is close to this building. About a 5 mile walk away?” She said softly.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

“An old daycare center,” he listed, “a soup kitchen, and a few schools. Oh, and that military checkpoint base. I think I see your point.”
“ your wrong. An old wear house Aaron... and in this wear house are hidden planes. Five miles from here... two to be exact... he can get everyone out of here. Sitting in that neighbourhood will be like sitting ducks and we will die. Once we are cornered. He can’t leave. we need to leave now.”

“But what if the planes are being guarded,” he countered, “or are out of fuel? What if the engines malfunction in mid air? It’s too big a risk. I know you think we’ll be vulnerable, but if we go to the area now and set out roots into the ground, we could defend ourselves; why risk a plan that will most likely fail when we have one that is more probable to succeed? I’m trying to save lives, Roxanne, yours included; we can’t run, but we can show everything in this wasteland that we can and will stand our ground against anything it can throw at us.”
“ but it isn’t working anymore Aaron. They are getting stronger and more skilled! I don’t think we even have a month left to live if we stay here... no matter what tricks we pull... we can try your thing but mark my words. We will die playing sitting ducks

“It’s more likely that we’ll die in the air than on the ground,” he nearly shouted, “I’m trying to keep you from killing yourself, Roxanne, but you’re putting off logic for some improbable plan that has multiple ways of failure over one that can be improvised later. If we lose the area, we can start again, but if we try to go to heaven knows where in machines that haven’t flown for who knows how long, we’d only have one shot, and it would be wasted trying to escape an inevitable fate. I’d rather die defending our home than in a fiery explosion somewhere over the mountains.”
“ like hell this is our home! This the place where they strapped us to bed and electrocuted us till we passed out Aaron! We will try your blood idea but watch as we get cornered and have a bloody painful death because this isn’t working anymore! Go tell the others to get ready! Now Aaron!

“Finally, you see reason,” he rolled his eyes, going to the gathering hub, “I’ll get everything ready, trust me.” He alerted the other survivors to start gathering their belongings, directing them to begin their movement to the neighborhood, which he now called “Sanctuary,” as that is what it would be. While they did that, he and his two scouts devised a plan of defense for the area, as well as more than one escape route in case they needed it. He got a caravan together and awaited either of the leader’s instructions to move out.
She shook her head as she got the others ready before cleaning herself up in the bathroom. She sighed as the red water went down the drain

“We’re ready to move,” Aaron called from just outside, “as soon as you give the order, of course; unless you’d like me to do it for you.” He was sure he had overstepped his boundaries, but in these severe situations, he would do whatever it took to keep everyone alive, even if it meant facing the wrath of Roxanna.
Sarah Voight (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Sarah had stuffed and crammed as much as possible into her pockets. The ripped pictures she had only taken important parts of, like her ex's half or her parents half. She didn't have much else aside from her bow, which was now on her back as she fiddled with the slowly-dying string that was on its way. Chance seemed to refuse to stand beside her, looking the complete opposite way. He had a backpack full of random items he had found and now owned, and had his back to his sister so he didn't even have to look at her.

"Y'know that we could all die anyways. What if the place has already been destroyed and ransacked since you last saw it? We're screwed then." Sarah pointed out.
Fianna Turner (played by Thatman)

Fianna looked over her bag; historical manuals, historical books, small mementos and her own notebook. "That looks like everything..." Fianna was still slightly confused by everything that was going on; she had been practicing downward swings from an open guard when Aaron had let her know that they were all moving out. Was the school unsafe? It must be if they wanted to leave so quickly, Fianna didn't think too hard on the subject, she wasn't the one making decisions.

After grabbing her axe she had made her way outside to where everyone was gathered and looked around; taking care to avoid the main group. No one really seemed particularly worried, but then again Fianna had never been good at picking up other people's emotions. She winced slightly when she saw Roxanna had lost her hand; did that happen when she went out to help Mike? And then she noticed Chance had a notable wound in his arm, maybe their predicament was way worse than Fianna knew. She felt a pang of guilt that all of this happened without her noticing, she might have been able to help more if she wasn't so aloof.
Roxanna had quickly packed up. Throwing away he blood soaked clothing before walking outside. They were just waiting on one or two more people.

She leans on the wall as she rewrapped her bloody wrist and sighed in pain. She clipped it up and shook her head. Maybe death would be nice by now... nothing was really worth it any more and it felt like a useless fight

“Has Kim reported back yet,” he asked his crew, “I need to know if it’s still safe to move at our rate.” “She did report back in,” Jack replied, “said it would be good for at least five days, if not more; the Raiders went past the prison to the military base a few miles north, as the prison is already held by the gang called the ‘Skullbloods.’”

“Good work,” he patted Jack on the back, “I’ll let Roxanne know. What about the hangar 5 miles south? Did Chris find anything?” “He mentioned something about a pair of scavengers,” Jack reported, “one of them tried to fly a plane, but as soon as the engine started up, it burst into flames; the other didn’t try the second plane, though, so we could probably still find some way to utilize it.” Aaron nodded, letting Jack get back to his normal patrol until they departed for his Sanctuary.

"Or you could just..." She trailed off, falling silent with a sigh. She folded her arms and just stared at her feet. Or at the ground. Either one was as equally as boring, so it doesn't really matter. Her hair fell in front of her face as she delved deep into her thoughts, which was something she did when she was just bored or waiting.

“Were you going to suggest something, Sarah,” he asked after calculating the reports, “I value your opinion as much as anyone else’s, but I know that we’ll be safe at Sanctuary, as long as we can get there in time. So, let’s hear your idea, and I’ll see if we could, possibly, see if it’ll keep us alive.” He wasn’t being sarcastic, but he hoped his tone reflected that as well.

It took her several moments before she blinked once and looked up at him, using her hand to brush her hair to the side. "Huh? Oh, no. I wasn't going to suggest anything." She smiled politely at him. It wasn't often she would smile, or even try to get out a broken smile. It quickly disappeared as she looked back down, recieving a huff from Chance. She ignored it though, not in the mood to argue again.
Fianna Turner (played by Thatman)

Fianna glanced curiously at Aaron, Sarah and Chance. Now that she looked closer; Chance and Sarah seemed to be oddly far apart from each other, and Chance looked like he was actively staying away from Sarah. Fianna didn't see them often, but they always seemed so close to each other when she did. She tilted her head to the side in thought; still casually staring at the three of her group mates.
“ it doesn’t matter much anymore. “ she said walking out with her hands in her pockets. “ opinions don’t matter much. Relationships don’t matter much... just keeping each other alive is the only thing we should worry about anymore.” She said walking into the light, her messy grey hair falling in front of her face

The twins both stayed quiet at Roxanna's statement, before Sarah muttered, "I know someone who agrees." And despite being so quiet, Chance heard this and sneered at the girl, to which she just walked further away from him and kept her back turned towards him. She began fiddling with the necklace Roxanna had given her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Troubled Teens In Trouble

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus