Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Puzzle4 symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Ilmarinen Moderator

Ok! The first part is ... ..- .--. (SUP), gotta be. I'm like 95% sure. After that, there's a couple garblies, but I'm hearing .-. (R), then -.-. (C) or -. -. (NN), and all those I'm really pretty unsure. Then there's another .-. (R) that I'm 95% sure of.
Ilmarinen Moderator

After that, the dialogue kicks in and I REALLY can't hear what's going on ... there's like a 30% chance it might be .. (I) then .- (A) or .-- (W). Then at the end, I do hear a pretty clear ... (S). Maybe the stuff during the dialogue isn't important, not sure.
Dragonfire Moderator

SURPRISE?

SUPER EYES?

SUPER SPIES???
Ilmarinen Moderator

Ooooo
Ilmarinen Moderator

I like surprise a lot. Even though it doesn't match quite right. But I love the idea of getting ambushed by these robots and they're yelling SURPRISE like it's a party
Dragonfire Moderator

I like that one, too.

I figure we can get the way open just before midnight hits and a new wave shows up! Ready for some guesses?
Ilmarinen Moderator

YEAH
Ilmarinen Moderator

Tried...
super
supers
superheroes
superhero
superman
superfan
superego
superb
supreme
supremes
supremacy
surprise
super cars
super crews
super eyes
super spies
SUPRCRIWS
SUPRCRS
SUPRNNRS
SUPRNNRIWS
SUPRCR
SUPRNNR
spurner
sepulchre
Dragonfire Moderator

I also tried a lot of those things! And surprises. And supercharge. And supercool?

Hrrrm. Hrm. Needs more data. But it's also late. I think I'll need to sleep on this one for now. :P
Ilmarinen Moderator

Any with that, I gotta go to bed!
Ilmarinen Moderator

HAH
Dragonfire Moderator

GOOD NIGHT AND DO NOT DREAM TOO MUCH OF MORSE?
Ilmarinen Moderator

Alright! Goodnight, fellow riddlydragon. We shall reconvene on the morrow.
Ilmarinen Moderator

I mean I'm gonna be dreaming of Mr. Bhartvog
Ilmarinen Moderator

Bhartvog the Warthog
Bhartvog will not be forgotten. Also I love how Heimdall's list just gets more confused/desperate as it goes down.

If somebody hasn't figured it out when I get back on tomorrow I'll take another crack at it.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

*tumbles out of bed, makes a big bowl of popcorn for breakfast, and settles in for some good ol' fashion puzzle lurking* ;)
The second clue, the droids your looking for is a quote from Obi Wan Kenobi, from the movie A New Hope
Has anyone tried superhuman
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Doesn't look like it!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Puzzle4 symbol discussion (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus