Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Collection5 symbol (Boost Oils)(COMPLETE)

Halofyre

I donated half a dozen fish to the armory. Not sure they're useful/the right kind but i popped 'em in anyway.
I have a red fish in my inventory I can give to someone or the armory. Not sure how many fish are needed to craft the oil.
Two blue or two reds for one oil.
DorianM wrote:
Can you still craft them from fishes?
If you dig up last year's crafting page, apparently yes, unless Kim has since closed that up. I have links to the old stuff in the Armory.
I can craft them, but I am out of fishes.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I get the feeling everyone is trying to be polite and not be the one to withdraw too many oils from the armory ;)
Question Kim... if I empty the Epic Armory by raiding all the oils and donate them all and we reach the required 400 but we do not yet meet 40 people different people to have donated yet.

Will they still be able to donate more than the required 400?

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Question Kim... if I empty the Epic Armory by raiding all the oils and donate them all and we reach the required 400 but we do not yet meet 40 people different people to have donated yet.

Will they still be able to donate more than the required 400?

Yes.
Okay, so I was able to craft a blue oil out of two Lapis stones, so if anyone has any extra blue stones you can also donate them or create oils to donate for the collection.

Super slugs and super scarabs can also be crafted with! :)
Kim wrote:
I get the feeling everyone is trying to be polite and not be the one to withdraw too many oils from the armory ;)
Okay, so I did the impolite thing and took most of the armory potions and donated them here, but I left some so that hopefully more different people can come here and donate them.
I have crafted more red oil, but I would like to send to someone who hasn't donated yet - PM me and I will send!
Hmm... I definitely have red throwable oil, is there a reason I can't donate it? There's no button to do so.

Edit: Nevermind, not sure what the problem was but a reload fixed it.
It must be off display.
I'm a little surprised this one isn't done yet. But, if nothing else, tomorrow is Saturday. Most folks should have it off!
We, uh... really need to get more people who haven't given yet.
Dragonfire Moderator

We also need to pet the kitty in front of the obelisk until it stops trying to pet us. ;)

*limps in, bleeding and blighted, and drops one red bottle on the pile*
There are more in the armory for the people who never contributed, do it now.
11 freshly crafted bottles donated, getting there... we will need to find people to donate though

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Collection5 symbol (Boost Oils)(COMPLETE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus