Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Collection5 symbol (Boost Oils)(COMPLETE)

nightmqre

I gave the last 1!
Good work StaticNightmares!.

Now we need to find the 10 new people who have not yet donated
>people donating 20+ without paying attention to how many have been donated VS how many people still need to donate
Dragonfire Moderator

Ooh, only six more new-donators needed!
238 bottles crafted so far... will go hunting for more raw materials to craft more bottles with

People, keep donating scarabs, and lapiz pebbles, they are needed!
Dragonfire Moderator

If anyone has another scarab, I could use it to make a potion and find someone new to chuck it in the pile. :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Got the scarab-potion into the hands of someone who hadn't donated before! I do have a lapis, too, so I can make a blue potion if someone's got another! <3
Hades_

We only need another 4 people to donate some boosts~
Has Introductions already been raided for newbies?
Dragonfire wrote:
Got the scarab-potion into the hands of someone who hadn't donated before! I do have a lapis, too, so I can make a blue potion if someone's got another! <3
That’s awesome! :D
I'm sitting on 9 potions if anyone who hasn't donated yet would like one, let me know and I'll send one over. :)
Dragonfire wrote:

Fresh bottle of oil + 1 lapis sent your way

Let's go hunting for fresh talent
Dragonfire Moderator

Nice, thank you! I'll go a-hunting and see who I can scrounge up.
There's 1 blue bottle in the armory, see if you can flog it to a new donor too
I have two reds, but we need people.
I have one bottle, but haven't donated yet! Feel free to send stuff my way and I'll add to it in an hour or so.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Libertine wrote:
I have one bottle, but haven't donated yet! Feel free to send stuff my way and I'll add to it in an hour or so.

Hey Lib! We've hit the required number of bottles, so at this point, we just need more people who haven't donated yet! So pitching in only one is a-okay!
Dragonfire Moderator

Libertine wrote:

Sent you a potion! Just toss it on the pile and that'll count. ;)
OH, I see it now, thanks Heim 😉👍 and thanks Df!

Just three more people, I'll see who I can heckle.
I donated a blue bottle to the Epic Armory, for any new arrival who needs to donate

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2019 » Collection5 symbol (Boost Oils)(COMPLETE)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus