Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » What do you collect?

Anzai (played by Icyrosyseal)

Dust. Yay.
Books and friends drawings...
I collect a lot of random things. Pokemon cards, Bakugan, books, Skylanders, video games, and other things.
I collect porcelain dolls. I have since I was younger.
Um. I grab whatever I want and keep it. It’s sort of a problem. Like. I can’t throw things away because I get so nostalgic.
Cass Moderator

Rocks & minerals. Things like raw quarts, amethyst, tiger's eye and many others that often have difficult to pronounce names that I can't recall off the top of my head. :) I've got about 50+ different specimens I keep in a glass jewellery box with engraved feathers on it.
Paper tickets and pamphlets from trips I've been on - boarding passes from flights, landmark entry tickets, movie tickets, you name it, I collect it. I usually grab business cards as well, and then glue those things and pictures into a scrapbook.

I also have a love for cute notebooks, and I have a bunch of never-used notebooks with wonderful designs.
Vinyl and shiny things. Anything is shiny if I like it. Currently shinies include: technology, my mini fridge, my motorcycle, my car, piercings, tattoos, etc
FartDude007

Sheet music!
I collect rocks and crystals, old books, and house plants.
I collect religious memorbilia of all religions, teeth, and other oddities! ;u;
Im an eclectic crow who spot shinies and must have them.
I just collect Pokemon cards and ok don't make fun of me for this please but I also collect pushes
Queen_of_Hell

I collect roses. Press them dry and find some really nice papers as backgrounds for them, some I keep in my personal notebooks. I collect every type of rose with any color, but personal favorites are the ones with thorns, and red and white ones.

I also take cherry blossoms each spring and do the same thing.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » What do you collect?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus