Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Vincent Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Woof! I may be interested in joining, what kind of character requirements are there?))
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

((Hello there! You're welcome to join with any character you please if you believe that it can fit in this setting. You're allowed to alter the island and add stuff onto it to fit your character's needs as long as it's not a way to escape. Any character goes!))
Mirah (played by Mr_Stick)

((Hey, you guys might want to stop and wait for other people to join and add new posts okay? I mean if no one else has an issue with this, and Syl okays it, it's fine. But for now? Please stop and let others catch up))
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

((okay))
((ohhh...ok. Thanks for explaining that Mr. Stick. I honestly wouldn't have known the etticute otherwise because I just do the PM stuff))

((Since this is growing to become quite the group roleplay and people are in different timezones, I won't force a posting order onto this at this moment. I do however request that you keep in mind that there is a lot of people in this roleplay and that you give everyone a chance to get regular posts out if they wish to (Think of an average of 3 other people posting between two of your posts). Group roleplays differ from PM roleplays in speed as they're usually more slow paced so don't worry too much about not posting fast enough. Overall, you're all doing great and I'm very excited over this so keep up the good posts ^w^ On a sidenote: if only 1 or 2 people have posted since your last post but 24 hours have passed, feel free to post again.))

((So... Am I in the Roleplay now? Anything I need to know or do?))

((So, do I reply or wait?))
Sarah Da'naou (played by nightmqre)

((
Vincent Kazira wrote:
((So, do I reply or wait?))

You have to wait until 3 people have posted and then you can post again; or wait 24 hours))

((Alright, so Two more posts need to happen?))
Sarah Da'naou (played by nightmqre)

((
Vincent Kazira wrote:
((Alright, so Two more posts need to happen?))

For you, yes :)))

((Sorry Vin Tempest can barely help himself right now much less someone else))

((Heh))

((Glad to meet another Wolf here.))

((me too))

((Yes! 3 Lupines now.))
Dante Perminov (played by H3llf1re)

((He's actually a Demon. Not a wolf. Sorry lol))

(( OOC Thread for this roleplay was created. Please try to keep all OOC discussion to a minimum here and take it to the following thread: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=70870 ! Thank you <3 ))

((Setting from here on: 10 pm, close to nightfall, it's still raining. Feel free to roleplay the rest of "the night" and tomorrow I'll post an OOC in the OOC thread with Day 2 information and the first "group goal". <3))
((Thats your cave, Abigail))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus