Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Dante Perminov (played by H3llf1re)

Twirling began to form within the sands of the desert. Like a whirlpool, the sand began to twist. First, clockwise, then counter clockwise, then back to clockwise. A cycle that continue to repeat itself, as a hole began to form in the center of the twist. With the sand falling down the hole like an hourglass, then suddenly the twisting stopped. The hole had been buried by the large amounts of sand.

On the sand, lied a pair of claws, as sharp as a blade, yet the claws itself were chipped and damaged, as if they had been part of a recent battle. Blood dripping from the sharp edges of the claws. The sand below would begin to soak up the blood that would drip onto it.

The sand began to love underneath the claws. The shape of the movement was enough to cause a small eruption of sand to burst into the air, revealing someone who had been laying there. Wounded, scratched up and with fresh blood on his clothing. The man grunted in pain as he struggled to stand, keeping a grasp of his claw gauntlets wrapped around his hands. "Where.. Am I?" He stated, looking around with confusion on his face.
Vincent Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

((Yes! 3 Lupines now.))
Dante Perminov (played by H3llf1re)

((He's actually a Demon. Not a wolf. Sorry lol))
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

(( OOC Thread for this roleplay was created. Please try to keep all OOC discussion to a minimum here and take it to the following thread: https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=70870 ! Thank you <3 ))
Within A small cramped room sat Sora Murasaki, the small room was situated within a galactic federation flagship, the heading would be to Burdaris prime, He was brought along to work as their hacker.

Staring at the holo-screens scrolling through logs of the crews search history laughing
"This is hilarious the captain search history is a riot".

He grabs the can next to him and start drinking a black liquid as the mask he usually wears sitting aside of him as he looks at a mirror.

"Maybe I should change up my face again....this week I am calling myself male"
He gets up and heads toward the door to head to the mechanic as he changes his face up periodically to mess with others, His body currently in a feminine motif as he does not have a specified gender.

The moment he reached for the scanner, some kind of vortex materialized under him, falling through he soon falls fast through the sky and crashing into a beach, alot of sand kicking up as his feet start to spark, the auto repair kicking in as in his view an error popped up stating that the booster jets needs outside maintenance.

Sitting up and standing, he looks around as he thinks
"Damn I guess I will need to find another way back"
Looking around as he sighs now being stuck looking like a girl as he holds up his wrist
"Cancel body alteration schedule"
He looks towards the forest unsure if there is any other life forms on the island, no doubt someone atleast heard the crash.
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Tempest coughed up some golden blood "Alright Tempest get y-your self t-together." he said standing up and trying to climb the rock formation. hot spikes of pain shot throught his body but he ignored it this time and yelled "god dammit!" after he got to the top "That hurt." he said he then looked around at his surroundings now able to see better from a better view point. he sees Dante drop Sora crash and Vincent looking for help. he decided that the cuffed wolf needed the most help right now and scrambled down dropping his sword limping to the distressed wolf.
Gravedigger (played by Mr_Stick)

Gideon glanced at Sarah, eyeing her up and down.

Fur. Scars. Aggression.

He had just started getting used to the whole anti-hero sthick Obsidious had forced him into. Assessing people was getting easier, though he still made mistakes.

"I was saying, does any one else know what is going on? Where are we?" He watched Narisi and Z interact, wondering about them both.

His ability to sense things was still weak, but he could tell nothing was normal about any one here. Especially Z. Something was really off about her.

"Let me guess....you were doing something else in your own place, and then boom, red portal you get go through, which closes soon after touching the sand?"

Oh....and it was raining. Not that Gideon cared. Except.....This rain doesn't feel normal. There's no malice behind it...but....sadness? What is going on?
Vincent Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Vincent had his paws up when he heard the blade, he would slowly turn his furred head to see the wolf behind him. "Finally, another Wolvan...." thought the Wolvan. Vincent was almost worried that he was the only one here, but he seemed to have someone he could trust... Of course, Vincent would have some issues with that, he had been Betrayed not long ago.

Ember looked towards the Wolf, realizing that he was hurt a little "Y-you're bleeding, If you can get these cuffs off.... I can probably patch you up..." Kazira offered, he seemed to be quite friendly to everyone, he turned to face the Human "They call themselves, Man.... They seem freindly enough..." the Skunk-Wolf offered his cuffed paws to the other wolf, clearly wanting him to break them off.
Zombie Girl (played by Mr_Stick)

Z watched Sarah do her thing, eventually noticing the rain.

"Oooh! Zombie like thunder storms! Rain on glass is nice noise! I...." She blinks, suddenly remembering the stack of papers she was holding. "EEEK! THE RESEARCH! NO NO NO NO!" Quickly looking left and right, Z quickly folded the papers up, stuffing them into her pockets. it would at least help a little bit.

Thinking her papers safe, Z suddenly notice Sarah coming back out, and Narisi trying to...protect her?

"Huh? Why pretty red lady do that?" Without thinking Z steps behind Narisi, grabbing her by her hips and lifting her up over Z's head as if she weighed nothing. "What you blocking? Zombie just see angry puppy girl." And there she stands, holding Narisi over her head like a child.

"T-the only blade I have is my sword stay still." he told the wolf as even in his weakened dazed state swung right between his hands cutting the cuffs off. he stumbled and fell off balance from blood loss at this point a large golden trail of blood seemed to follow him were ever he went. "T-there you go." he said falling back to the ground his vision unfocused now he felt that if he slept that it would be all better. he was so tired it would so easy to just take a nap. he thought.

The sudden rain had confused Narisi a little and while she stared at the clouds and the rain falling from them, she had kept her stance and defensive position in front of Z to keep the girl safe. It was pure instinct, and if she actually was a zombie then she could easily handle herself and it would most likely be wiser for her to run, but somehow just like her mother would've wanted her to, she was determined to stay right there. While the unknown fur-covered girl had thrown her weapon away and now appeared just as harmless even though she was still clearly frustrated, another creature had joined them. It was the male that she had seen in the corner of her eye before, that now didn't seem as confused anymore and had walked up to them to ask questions. Questions neither of them had answers to while she felt questions of her own rising as she saw the faint and strange tattoos on his arms.

She could feel Z moving behind her and looked over her shoulder just in time to see the girl folding up papers and putting them away in a panic to protect them from the rain. The same papers she had been holding close to her that entire time. She was sure that they had some great importance to Z, although she wasn't quite sure why. Research papers she said? She wondered what kind of research they could be from. Any other that wasn't from her time would probably know that since Z was a zombie, she could possibly be some kind of experiment that went wrong but Narisi had no idea. The government were the royals in her home land and science wasn't really a well known thing yet. She figured that the pockets the girl was tucking them in wouldn't keep her papers safe for a long time, and it only took her a moment before she remembered her bag and how it was mainly made of real cow's leather and therefor mainly waterproof.

Just as she was about to suggest to keep Z's papers safe from any water damage inside of it and reached for it, Z grabbed her by her hips and lifted her in the air without effort. She shrieked, very much startled by the unexpected action but managed to regain her composure and go back to being relatively calm as she was held above Z's head. She figured that the more she'd struggle and panic, the easier it would be to lose her balance and the more likely for Z to drop her. To steady herself more and stay as safe as possible, she carefully but firmly grabbed Z's wrists and held onto them while she overlooked the beach, noticing more creatures and people that had arrived further away. "There's... more people out there... A lot too. I still have no idea how I got here and apparently, neither of us does... but apparently we're far from the only ones." she said, more to herself than to any of the others. She then coughed and softly tapped Z's arm to get her attention. "Do you think you can be a dear and put me down, please? While I can certainly see much more up here, I'd like to find us some shelter. After all it's almost night." she requested, her voice warm and friendly with a hint of amusement weaved through it.

((Setting from here on: 10 pm, close to nightfall, it's still raining. Feel free to roleplay the rest of "the night" and tomorrow I'll post an OOC in the OOC thread with Day 2 information and the first "group goal". <3))
Mirah (played by Mr_Stick)

The large stone coffin remained where it was, chains binding it, chains holding it up.

The rain splattering down on it, the flaming red circle still pulsing, ignoring the water falling.

The pulse grew, steady and strong. Something woke up the magic too early, and whatever lay trapped within the coffin started to stir, just a teeny tiny bit.
The woman in the uniform with the high tech contraptions which looked completely foreign to David didn't respond to his shouts and, as it started to rain David scrambled around the rocks to find cover.

"Damn!" he said as he started getting drenched. Fortunately, his skins were treated with fat and were mostly waterproof. Luckily, he found a cave large enough that he couldn't even see the back wall.

Afraid some animal had taken up residence there, he pulled his bow off of his shoulder and mounted an arrow as he walked into the dark cave. He kicked a rock into the darkness and waited. Nothing came charging out.

He sighed and then laughed, relieved to be out of the rain, and simply at the utter weirdness of this entire episode.

"Good my Lord..." he mumbled to himself, shaking his head. "I don't think I'm in England anymore. At least there's no one to arrest me here. No one knows I killed the Constable here. Hell... maybe this is a chance for a new start." His words were half simply talking to himself, and half a legitimate prayer. "I don't know what this place is, but help me survive here," he breathed, closing his eyes.

The soft pelting of rain blanketed the land outside, and soothed his soul.

He opened his eyes and sat down on the cold, hard floor of the cave. Putting flint rock and kindling from out of his pack he set it on the ground. Finding some sticks near the entrance to the cave that were relatively dry, he started a fire near the mouth of the cave.

Funny...I don't remember those sticks being there before, David thought, raising an eyebrow. His stomach growled. I'm so hungry.

Suddenly he heard a noise. A rabbit suddenly ran right into the cave. David couldn't believe his luck. In fact, it made no sense. But the hungry man wasted no time. He snatched his arrow off the ground and loaded it with a practiced hand. The arrow flew and hit it's mark. Soon David was full with a meal of delicious roasted rabbit, wondering how in the world the answer to his wish has simply appeared out of thin air.

There's something strange about this place. Something very strange...

But he was so tired, he laid down, putting a boot under his head, and drifted off to sleep to the crackling of the fire and the gentle rhythm of the jungle rain.

No he thought I can't give up I have to at least do this for my sister. I must live. his backpack got a bit heavier. he reached inside and more silver liquid filled his previously empty bottle and he pulled out a first aid kit. what? he thought I didn't have that. He didn't complain though and soon his wound was patched up by his new Wolf friend and Tempest drank the silver liquid restoring some of his lost blood. he and his new friend walked together. They came to a area full of large trees covering them from the rain "hey get some shut eye and I'll take first watch he said tossing him the bag to use as a pillow. and so he took the first watch to keep his new friend safe while he slept for a couple of hours.
Oh Titan. This was it.
The Spirit of Adventure had severely miscalculated. Sure, they had guessed that this group was powerful, but not so powerful that even with the artifacts they had gathered powering themselves, this group would be able to beat it back. It was relatively certain that such strong magics meant that it had messed with a god's chosen one, and that meant…
crackle
Even so much as one hit might destroy it. Oh, boy. What would Alpha say? Run away, another day?
crackle
Yeah. Good plan. TSoA, artifacts stolen and tightly embraced, shot off like brown lightning, leaving a small pile of dust.

--+--

This goddamned chosen one… wait, godblessed? Whatever. Obviously, these four totems had some significance, seeing how they were still being chased. TSoA could sese the magic inside of these tokens, but really needed a place to relax and spend some time cracking them, not-
crackle
this. The Bringer of Chaos realized that the one chance they had was too turn around and hard possess this little god's pet. The dust storm whirled and turned, ducking the white bolts that flew by with increasing accuracy as it charged the source.
crackle
crackle
crackle
crACKLE
CRACKLE

zap

Zap?
TSoA looked around. They quickly whistled down into a pile of dust to match the sand, except slightly browner. Inside, their was complete confusion. Why a teleportation spell? No, wait. TSoA never saw such runes on a portal before… and that chosen one looked just as suprised as well. The Spirit of Adventure formed themselves into a misty spirit, moving dust out of the way of falling raindrops. Mostly out of fear and less actual danger. And it looked as if it was becoming night…

TSoA created a grin. This was a prime area to see what these totems did that was so powerful a god wanted them. Heheh… HehehehahahahAH… Gah! People! Well, that looked like them, anyway. Mostly humans, further down. Might as well waft over, see where they were…

Maybe they could trick a few people while here. Nothing too much, they were pretty worn out, but… some recreational chaos. Yeah. That sounded nice. The humanish spirit, missing legs and instead having a ghostlike tail, floated over to the forest confrontation, keeping out of site as they gauged sides.

Damn. That was one strong girl.
Eternal Child (played by PixSkitt)

They had been in a meeting, there had been five people there. The dark shadowy forms of the five beings talked among themselves. Well, four of the five. The fifth had just been praying around the area, chittering and chirping.

"Child! If you don't stop that God awful noise I am going to smack you!" The gruff voice of a male sounded. "You will not!" A softer voice spoke, one that could not be pointed as male or female. "Anyways, it is not often we are called together. What is going on, Lyn?" Another man's voice sounded.

"Well, I have heard a cry for some life. Since I can't create, I have to find life to give." The fifth person spoke. Two voices, man and woman sounded from this being. Before they flicked their wrist, opening two portals. "Two people teams. You get to pick your partners." Eternal had ran into the shorter male as she leaped into one of the portals. Knocking them both into it. Leaving the other two, to take the other portal that was left to them.

Once out of the portal, they had fallen from the dark, storming skies. The coffin landed first, then the green haired man. Giving a pained yelp, then an even more painful grunt when the small girl landed on top of him. The horned child blinked her hollowed eyesockets, that sparkled with blues and purples. Twinkeling like stars in the sky. Her pink hair, long and flowing, parts seeming to either be darker or lighter, with a few strands of black hair scattered throughout her locks.

She screeched, and then chirped at first. Before chittering in fright that she had done something bad to her chosen partner. Shaking him a bit. Not noticing the group of four that they had landed near. Just a few yards from, the three women and one man.
Mac (played by PixSkitt)

The meeting had been short, he was about to ask if one of the others would be the one to go with him, but he was suddenly shoved, pushed into the portal by the Etrenal Child. Guess, he didn't have to pick. And maybe, just maybe it would be better for him to be with the child, instead of the other two.

This, the coffin landed, him landing on top of it, letting out a pained yelp, then a painful grunt at the child of eternaty landed on top of him. Her screech as she feel made his face scrunch. Her chirping made him realize he was still 'alive.' the chittering of panic made him act. Quickly sitting up and patting her on the head. As they started to get soaked. "There there Etrenal. I am fine, don't worry." He wasn't aware of the group behind him. But, depending on one members memory of his green hair, his coffin and his voice didn't give recognition. It will be when he and the child got off the coffin and he looked about him.

When he looked, he had spotted the trees, the beach. Then the people?! They found people. Was that the mission? If so, then he and Eternal were done. They could go. "Hazah! I think.." He had spotted her. The curiosity he came across once before. His jaw dropped, he stumbled and tripped over his coffin. "Hello." He fell. "Again..ow that hurt."
Nato (played by PixSkitt)

With the other two gone. The cross dressing male stepped through the second portal. "And here I thought, you would be stuck with Eternal." Flipping one white pony tail over his shoulder. Stepping out into what seemed to be a deeper part of the island. Grumbeling at the rain that was coming down. Lifting it's sweater over it's head to keep the water from getting to the fluffy white ears, partly hidden by the pigtails. A bright neon green blouse, and a black mint skirt, and Mary Jane shoes on his feet. "Well, at lest you won't have to worry about my trap working. No mirrors or solid reflective surfaces." Nato breathed a sigh of relief.

He spotted something odd near them. A bright red had caught his eye. And with in it, he couldn't make it out. "Oi, Uorin. What's that?"
Uorin (played by PixSkitt)

Uorin had followed the short, cross dresser. He snorted at his remark about Eternal. He was wishing for the girl. Like him, they both wondered through forests. And had often hung out together. Once through the portal. Something had made a shiver run up his spin. Like, they had just been tricked. "Damn Chaos. Can't trust that nothingness." He grumbled.

He didn't hear what Nato said about it's power. Instead, closing his eyes and tilting his head up to feel the rain. To listen to it's words. He mumbled something to sooth it. Black jeans, and a purple jacket with rainbow trim, covered his person. Those two articals of clothing, and nothing else. He reached up to feel his rainbow locks. No horn.

The question caught his attentions. Opening one eye, to see the forest around them, showing them a way to the shape of a coffin surrounded by red. " Heh, maybe it's that clumsy coffin boy. Lyn probably miscalculated the portals. Hopefully as soon as we find this, living it wants to give to what ever asked it. We can go home."

Though, he didn't fully trust his words. It is what he had hoped. Instead of them being the living that was to be offered. He passed Nato with out saying anything else. To follow the offered path.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus