Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Sora stands up onto his feet not wanting to engage in combat in his current state, holding his hands in the air

"I pose no threat, I am weaker then a scouting drone in my current state"
He state in a rather feminine tone as with his hoodie on.
His appearence can be commonly mistaken for a human female.

"As you can see I am not armed and I only just ended up on this island so any information would be useful at the moment."
He stares into the eyes of vincent not wanting to break eye contact.
Vincent Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Vincent would slowly lower his weapon as he set it back in the holster. He seemed to lower his Guard a little bit. "Apalogies.... Thought you were a threat for a moment..." he said, slowly moving up toward them but still keeping a bit of distance from them. "You don't seem to be a Wolvan..." Kazira said, slowly stepping aside to show what he had gathered. "There is a bit of Gear laying around.... I found some of it..."

He seemed to grab a stick, trying to make a fire with it. He had some basic survival skills, although he would want to find a Fire Kit quite soon.... He would have to, if they were going to survive. "You're welcome to stay with us, if you want..." he offered, the fire eventually started as Kazira pulled something over the charcoals, he seemed to try and rig up a small tent.
David woke up just before dawn when the sky was lighting up but the sun had not yet risen.

"Oooouuughff," he groaned as he got up off the hard rock floor of the cave. The fire was cold and he put the remainder of the rabbit meat that hung over it on a stick spit into his hunting pack.

He headed outside to find fresh water. Gazing at the beach and then back at the mountains which his cave was at the base of, he decided his best bet was to find a stream in the mountains. He started hiking. He could tell by the sun rising that he was on the. Southeast side of the island and he left a trail of broken twigs as he walked so he could find his way back to the cave, should it start raining again.
Unnerringly quickly, Len is able to track down the deer. Things seem to be going almost too well in terms of hunting- Never in their life had Len found such an easy target. Perhaps there were no predators here, so the deer were not wary? Regardless, Len licked their chops- Finally they would have something tasty to eat. Creeping through the underbrush, the deer didnt seem to hear a thing. Len had mostly gotten used to their new proportions, and found that their strange, mineralized skin made little sound, assisting them in their hunt.

With a smooth draw back of their flatbow, the first arrow was loosed, and then in rapid succession, two more- without a proper arrowhead or fletching, Len did not think just one arrow would do the job. The first and third arrows both hit the deer, although not where Len was aiming- They were not very accurate even from this short range, given the lack of proper fletching. The deer almost sluggishly started moving only after the arrows hit, and dashed off into the forest along the mountains.

Weaving through the dense underbrush, chasing after the injured deer, Len followed the bloody tracks some distance, until they saw the deer up ahead- still moving, but slowly. while still running, Len drew back another two arrows and fired them in quick succession. The second pierced the deers hide once more, and it stumbled in its tracks, before collapsing to the ground. Len finished it once they reached it with a slit of the throat from one of their claws, before taking the time to look around.

The deer had rested on a path of broken sticks, and just to the side was a cave with a dim light coming from inside. Len looked up at the sky, the rain still falling down on them, and reluctantly decided that they should get under cover to prevent the meat from getting soggy. With a grunt, Len picked up the deer's carcass and made for the cave.
((Thats your cave, Abigail))
Sarah Da'naou (played by nightmqre)

Sarah was quietly awaiting a response from Gravedigger. She stared up at the sky blankly and it was a few moments before another portal opened quite high overhead. Sarah continued to stare and who immerged from him made her heart stop.

"NIVAR!" The word ripped from her throat faster than she could think and before she knew it, she was darting over to where he was falling. His body hit the floor before she had even arrived. The sight of him shattered her heart into a thousand pieces as she dropped to her knees beside him and scanned his now pale face. Her eyes became confused and fearful, seeming to shake in their sockets. Her hands started to tremble as well as she leaned over him, moving his thin ponytail out of the way of his neck. She immediately began frantically searching for some kind of pulse; a sign that he was still with her.

When she couldn't find a strong one and only was able to locate a dangerously weak one, that's when she began to break.

"Not you too. No. I refuse. Nivar." she seemed to refuse to accept there was no pulse as she desperately stared at his face, hoping he would wake up. "Nivar come on, please. You said this wouldn't happen." And just like that, in a split second, her whole confident charade crumbled to the floor like it hadn't ever been there in the first place. Tears filled her eyes as they began slipping down her cheeks. Her brow furrowed as she roughly ripped his shirt, revealing his chest. She checked for a pulse again before she intertwined both of her own hands and placed them upon the crevis in his ribcage, roughly pressing down in a rhythmic pattern.

"Come on." her voice cracked as she continued. "Nivar come on. You can't do this." Her voice was weak as her whole body shook, continuing her compressions. "Please. Dont do this to me, Nivar. Wake up. Get up. Anything. Give me a cocky or a stupid joke or that God damn nickname." She pleaded to the man before her, who was slowly drifting away from her: shattering her heart.

His head was cracked open, and gunshot wounds all over his body. Blood was spilling out of him at every point like a waterfall, drenching his clothes. His eyes were closed but his skin was a pale white, slowly beginning to lose himself to the void of death which had welcomed him so warmly.

She stopped her compressions and checked for a pulse again. When she still didn't find a strong pulse, more tears began to flow and she continued her compressions harder than she had been before. "Nivar!" she yelled, her ears flattening against her head as her tail wrapped around her waist. "Get up. Please! Please! Dont break your promise. Don't break it..." she felt as if she couldn't breathe as she desperately continued her compressions on the lost cause of this man. "Nivar please... Please..." She was beginning to get tired from doing it so hard and fast, but she refused to give up. Her tears dripped from her jawline and her nose as she continued, her breathing rapid and uneven, her whole body shaking violently.

"Come on... Nivar... Don't do this to me..." She checked for a pulse for the third time before resuming her compressions after she didn't find a strong one again. She knew exactly who did it, as a symbol had been engraved deeply into his chest. She continued faster than before, desperately holding onto the potentially false hope. "Please. Just do...something...anything...Nivar..."

((EDIT: Have dropped out for those who don't read the OOC or SmallTalk chat))
Sora walks closer, thinking about the gear as he mentions

"I was wondering where did you find a gear on this island, there might be some kind of structure I can make a base from or maybe an android that still works on gears"

He moves closer to the just started fire as he lowers his revealing his long hair and on his head appare to be robotic cat ears that work like sensor

"Hey I would like to ask more about wolvens and what planet you hail from"
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Tempest leans his sword against a tree catching up to Vin "Hey you found someone else." he said slightly happy "Hey I'm Tempest." he said sticking his left hand out. The false skin on his prosthetic had started to weather away revealing the smooth metal surface wires running from the top of his fingers to his shoulder.
Oh. This'd be a great time to step in. Or, more so, fly in. Watching the poor shaman didn't really trigger any emotion, persay, but instead the much more common idea TSoA had, which was cunning and trickery. No one else seemed to be able to use any magic, and although the girl seemed to be trying her hardest…

TSoA, still perched on the branch, checked the two totems they had brought. A Der and Bar symbol. The Der tasted more minty, although it had some black cherry undertone, while the Bar was definitely a harsh cinnamon. The bird attempted to read further into it, but they didn't look to have much time. Mint usually correlated with health, so TSoA didn't know what a bit of acid was doing in it. However, now was a good time to just see if they could use it.

The bird squawked and exploded. TSoA quickly hid itself as bark, hiding away the totem. That seemed to have done… nothing. Nothing at all. What a waste of time and a good disguise. TSoA didn't really care about the death of this Nivar fellow that was going to happen anywhere near as much.
Vincent Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Vincent had found most of this stuff laying near the Trees. He was simply gathering some sticks when he tripled over one. "Found it laying around on that beach I was on.. And around the trees, they may be scattered around..." he seemed to look around for Scrap. He assumed that most was on the beaches along with the wreckage. Kaizra pulled up a few logs, setting them around the fire.

The wolf was a Hybrid apparently, he seemed to be covered in white fur, his tail was fluffy and striped like that of a Skunk, and he seemed to be a little chubby. He had a few scars on him, likely from fights... "I come from Athena, Darkwolf Core World..." he said, although Kazira wasn't even sure if they were from the same Universe "Specifically, the Alpha Universe... The other wolf here is my pal... Uh.... What are your names? I'm Vincent, Vincent Kazira...." he introduced, he held out his paw.
Sora grasped the hand of tempest, shaking his hand as he stared at his prosthetic arm.

"Wow that arm is really old tech"
He let go and looked at vincent hearing where his planet reside

"well that sounds quite familiar I will have to check my star navigation system ad data bank if i have been there before."

saying that and after hearing the introduction his only reply was

"nice to meet you Vincent, You may call me Murasaki Sora, my name is japanese, I used to live on planet earth in the milkyway galaxy, quite far off all current maps tho........I dont know if it is still, last time I was living on that planet was 730 years ago"
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

"Yeah it may be a little old to you but this is top tech for 2019." he said a bit offended "But yeah Earth is still going strong with my organization protecting it." he said man he thought I already miss them. I gotta get out of here.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus