Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Sarah Da'naou (played by nightmqre)

She heard a voice walking behind her and tensed, though there wasn't much she could do about it. She suddenly felt the restraints around her wrists fall off, allowing her to quickly push herself up and relax as she rubbed her bleeding wrists. She looked over the woman who had cut her free, and was slightly confused by her appearance. Though she couldn't exactly judge her, as she was covered in mud blood from before she entered the portal anyway. So...

"Thanks." was all she said before she noticed how soaked she was. She grunted as she removed her bomber jacket, revealing the tank top she was wearing fully, as well as her arms. Her arms were covered in a horrifying amount of scars all the way from her wrist to her shoulder on both of them. She held her jacket out in front of her and squeezed and twisted it, trying to get as much of the water out of possible. She then dumped it on the sand as her fluffy wolf ears twitched violently, trying to dry themselves. She then began ringing out her tail, which was still damp in the end anyway.

She saw Z and her brow furrowed at the comment, as it was quite rude and offensive to her. "Excuse me?" she hissed, her jacket still on the floor. "I'll have you know," she glared up at the zombie girl, not really caring for what she was or how she appeared like. "That is unnecessarily rude, and uncalled for!"

She then picked up her jacket and shook the sand from it, slipping it back on to hide her arms. She was calm for a moment before she remembered Nivar and her eyes suddenly flashed a deep black. "Shit..." she rubbed her eyes and they returned to red. She looked at the two females before looking around, not seeing him anywhere. Maybe he's deeper into the island... Or maybe he's not here at all.

She pushed passed everyone and began to walk into the forest, pulling a knife from her pocket and easily cutting through the plants; she had traversed worse, and she did it practically all her life. Her world was a full survival place; so she knew almost everything about it. "Nivar?" she called, almost desperately. "Come on." she suddenly stopped when the realisation he wasn't with her hit her. He probably wasn't here. And the thought of being without him totally shattered her heart. She emmerged from the forest again before she ran and threw the knife into the ocean, her hair still wet and sticking to her face.

"I'm going to kill Jaxuon if it's the last thing I do." She growled, more to herself than to anyone else. Don't let the glitch control. she thought to herself, letting out a deep breath. Once she had composed herself she looked around to everyone else that she could see, and her face went pale.
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

((Since this is growing to become quite the group roleplay and people are in different timezones, I won't force a posting order onto this at this moment. I do however request that you keep in mind that there is a lot of people in this roleplay and that you give everyone a chance to get regular posts out if they wish to (Think of an average of 3 other people posting between two of your posts). Group roleplays differ from PM roleplays in speed as they're usually more slow paced so don't worry too much about not posting fast enough. Overall, you're all doing great and I'm very excited over this so keep up the good posts ^w^ On a sidenote: if only 1 or 2 people have posted since your last post but 24 hours have passed, feel free to post again.))
Zombie Girl (played by Mr_Stick)

Z blinked at Narisi as she moved in and helped the girl. I could have done that. Those locks looked flimsy, I could have broken them easily.

It was Sarah's response that got her attention. "What? Rude? Zombie not rude! Just...blunt! You look hurt! Why you bleeding? And what is place? Zombie was in building, old lab. What is place?" It was clear something was wrong with her, the way she talked the hoarse sound of her voice. Also the right side of her face was kind of messed up, like there wasn't as much muscle on her lower jaw, and her right eye was a bit dull in color.

She once again blinked in confusion as Sarah started cutting through the jungle recklessly. "Hey! Hey! Puppy girl! Not good idea! Could be monsters! Tigers, bears! Wolves and such! Should stay here. Team up! Be smart! Be safe!" Z nodded, slowly following Sarah.

She paused, looking at Narisi. "Hi! Am Zombie Girl. Who is you? You hair is pretty." She smiled, still clutching the stack of scientific papers to her t-shirt clad chest.

She wore a dark grey t-shirt with a graphiti logo on it, as well as simple jeans and sneakers, but no socks.

Her dark bown hair was tied up in a bun though, showing off her slender green neck.
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial) Topic Starter

When she heard the voice of the girl for the first time as she expressed her gratitude it surprised Narisi. She had expected for her to be rather violent and now that it turned out she wasn't, she wasn't sure how to behave. The first thing she did was putting her knife away as neither of them seemed to be threatening and she managed to relax a bit, feeling the tension fall off her shoulders. While the woman attempted to dry herself, she put out her hand for the girl to shake even though she felt slightly concerned about her bloody wrists as they clearly required some medical attention. She did notice the scars on her arms and wanted to ask about it, but knew very well that it could be considered rude so she didn't. She'd figure it out later, she assumed although she wasn't even sure if the woman would ever tell her.

Instead of shaking her hand, she didn't even seem to notice that Narisi had extended it as her focus was on the female creature that stood with them. She called her rude, and for a moment Narisi was just as confused as the other creature seemed to be since she had no idea why. While watching the brief and mainly one-sided interaction between the two of them, she started to fidget with her fingers and as she finally figured that it should be okay to at least ask the name of the woman she had helped out, the woman looked at them and then at their surroundings before pushing her aside and rushing past her at a fast speed. She walked straight into the jungle and started to call out an unfamiliar name while cutting plants, which caused for Narisi to raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Nivar?" she whispered, quietly but loud enough for the other creature to hear "What the hell is a Nivar?" she added, the name telling her nothing.

Narisi looked at the other creature, that had kind of started a monologue of questions as she hadn't been paying attention to her. She felt bad as she hadn't wished to ignore her but the entire situation was so confusing that it had become hard to focus. She did hear the creature when she addressed her to introduce herself and decided to pick up the conversation from there on. "Zombie Girl?" she asked for clarification, even though it seemed to make sense considering the way she looked. She looked quite undead, with her bright green skin and her dull right eye. On top of that, her speech manner didn't do her any favors. "Right.... My name is Narisi. Thank you... Yours is too." she continued without waiting for the girl's answer. She meant the compliment but was still quite confused by the girl's appearance as well as by the papers she was holding so tightly that they seemed like they could fall apart by the tightness of her grip.

Meanwhile, the other woman of which she still didn't know the name came running out of the jungle before throwing her knife into the ocean in frustration. It caused for Narisi to widen her eyes and instinctively slide in front of Zombie Girl to protect her. She heard the woman's growl and saw her look at them but also all the other creatures and people that had now appeared in their surroundings. "What the..." was all she managed to say before a loud rolling sound of thunder filled the air followed by the forming of dark clouds in the sky above them that were soon ripped apart and caused for rain to pour down on the area, soaking each and every single one of them.
Gravedigger (played by Mr_Stick)

Gideon stood there, taking in the sounds and smells of the beach. I've never been to a beach before... He thought. Turning slowly he spied Narisi, Zombie Girl, and Sarah, all interacting.

Their appearances meant little to him, as he had faced off against demons, vampires, undead, and even dimension hopping lizard people. Still, they were the only people around, and he needed to get back to his own area.

Slowly walking, his tattoos slowly faded back to their dull state, as his mask and torso armor vanished in puffs of dust, his hair also shrinking back down to less than an inch in length instead of down past his shoulders.

"Excuse me....does any one know..." He blinked seeing the fluffy looking girl act aggressive and toss her knife into the ocean, as the red head and the green woman exchanged pleasantries.

"All right then...."

She clenched her fists tightly as she still calmed herself down. She could feel herself becoming slightly lightheaded from the reality of it all settling in, and the thought of having lost her lover making her even more anxious than before, even when she didn't exactly show it. She could feel her legs growing weak along with her tail coiling around her legs and her ears flattening against her head.

She looked around again with a slightly distant stare, clearly out of it. She then shook her head and blinked, snapping herself out of her anxiety. Her gaze landed on Gravedigger as he began to speak, before stopping himself short. She tilted her head before she blinked again.

"Anybody else know what?" she raised an eyebrow, seemingly ignoring her previous anger and frustration.
Vincent Kazira (played by Ember_Wolf)

Naturally, Vincent was bound to be scared. He had been forced to jump into a portal just before his Enemies closed in. It all started when one of his Fellow Wolvan said that they needed to Vaccinate him.... Turned out, it was something to make him fall asleep... They Vincent as a Test Subject for their Portal Device in exchange for his freedom....

Vincent Kazira would never trust someone again, he wasn't unfamiliar with being betrayed... But his best friend was the last person he expected to change sides.

On the way out, he managed to destroy the place just as he hopped through. His paws were bound with Metallic Cuffs, apparently locked electronically. Kazira had washed up on a shore of some kind, a few Bullet Wounds on his chest. "Ugh.... Guess I'm still alive..." Vincent said in a tired voice, slowly turning over and sitting on his rear.

Vincent was an Anthropomorphic Wolf, appearing to have White Fur and Green Markings on his body. He seemed to be slightly chubby, and his tail was quite fluffy, similar to that of a Skunk. Kaziras eyes were a Feral Yellow, and seemed to be wearing something made out of some sort of Rubber.

He checked his body for any wounds, seeing some Gashes, Bruises and Lacerations. "Looks like they sliced me up pretty bad... " The wolvan looked around, seeing some wreckage along the Beach, he was on an Island of some kind.

Of course, he would have to get these cuffs off before he did anything else. Vincent slowly got up, trying to look around for a Energy Blade or Plasma Leak that he could safely melt the cuffs off with.

He would need to find some supplies after that. Maybe he could find another Wolvan or some other people here, a Hope that was sadly unlikely... Vincent wasn't even sure how he would react to another person, whenever he would Attack or try to be Social was still being thought about.

((So... Am I in the Roleplay now? Anything I need to know or do?))
David climbed and scrambled up the rocky terrain, desperate to catch the only other living creature he had yet seen in this strange place. But the canine-like humanoid ((Len)) he was chasing had a head start, and had completely disappeared!

How is that possible? David thought. He stood up and peered into the distance, looking for any sign of the thing. He was just right here...

Standing there on the rocks, looking over them, David looked strikingly handsome in a primal way in his animal skins with his stubbled face, but he looked so out of place against the picturesque background of the beautiful beach at sunset.

He couldn't have gotten away that fast, David thought, he must be hiding. David sighed. Perhaps the strange creature wasn't a threat. Perhaps he was as confused as he was.

"Hello?" David shouted, creating an echo. "Hello?" (Hello, hello)

"You can come out. I won't hurt you."

Slowly, he put his bow down at his feet as a show of good faith. But he kept his eye on it.

"I'm a stranger here! I just want answers! I come from England. Do you live here? Do you...do you understand my language?"

David waited and nothing happened. The creature did not appear. He looked at the many crevices in the rock and suspected he was in one of them, but decided he wouldn't further frighten the mysterious creature by searching each one.

He sighed. David shouted out one other question. "I've never seen anything like you. Are you...are you a beast or are you a man?"

Then David heard a noise far off down the beach, near where he had started. He turned around, keeping one foot on his bow just in case.

When he turned, he saw an attractive woman with long, brunette hair in...some kind of uniform that he did not recognize. Will tools that he did not recognize either. A magistrate or constable perhaps? Or a soldier? David thought.

Both ideas sounded unfathomable to him, because a woman in his time would not have been a member of law enforcement, nor would a woman be a soldier. But this island was full of strange things, David was quickly realizing. She was obviously something. For she had a uniform, he knew this meant she had some position of authority. Maybe she is one of those in charge of this place, he thought. He glanced back at the rocks, not wanting to leave the human-canine creature to get away, but he also wanted to approach this uniformed woman.

Finally, he settled on a compromise. He picked up his bow -- just in case -- and slung it over his shoulder. Then he waves his hand in the air furiously and yelled at the woman in uniform.

"Ho there! Over here! Hellooooo!" he shouted toward the beach.

((So, do I reply or wait?))

((
Vincent Kazira wrote:
((So, do I reply or wait?))

You have to wait until 3 people have posted and then you can post again; or wait 24 hours))

((Alright, so Two more posts need to happen?))

((
Vincent Kazira wrote:
((Alright, so Two more posts need to happen?))

For you, yes :)))
Once the man eventually left, Len hurriedly scurried out of their crevice. They still had no tools or food, and they couldnt afford to spend all their time hiding- especially not with the new rainwater pouring down into the crevice, threatening to flood it. Pulling themself up, Len brushed off their skin, then paused, confused.

Its so... slick. It feels like stone more than skin. Shrugging it off, Len looked around, trying to get a feel of where they found themself now. The forest was quite similar to the regions west of Blackwater, where they came from, and so they assumed they were on an island in blackwater. But how had they gotten here?

Len tried again to think back, but somehow the effort hurt their mind. Still, they caught a few scattered glimpses of the past several days... A strange man clad in stone-like armor... a broken table, bearing similar carvings to the pendant they were still clinging to... a strange, unearthly, silver mist creeping down from the mountains...

Len gasped. Somehow, trying to think back had given them a headache.

I dont have time for this right now, I just have to survive for now. I'll get answers later.

Len headed up towards the rocks, looking for food to forage from the bushes or trees, or useful materials they could work with.
Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Tempest was relived when the footsteps started to move in a different direction. Part of him though knew that he was not going to be able to do this alone. He had been dumped here worst of all with all of his memories. He had to get back home. He couldn't very well just swim home. The small humanoid canine started the climb the rock formation. pain in his side exploded. It felt as if a rusty kitchen knife was being twisted in his side causing him to fall back down. He got infuriated and slashed at the rock formation. his blade sparked against the stone. He sat back against the formation as the stress and blood loss kept him from thinking clearly. He started to shiver from the shock of being stripped of most of his abilities. Golden blood still flowed from his side wound.

Having noticed an unfamiliar scent in what would have been Vincent's Territory, the wolf quickly attempted to hide somewhere to try and analyze them from a distance. They seemed to search for him before focusing their attention elsewhere, the wolf hid behind a tree as he hopped to the ground silently "They seem to speak my language, maybe I could speak to them..." He remained silent as he watched them, seeing that one had a bow.

Vincent had almost nothing, although he could probably find his Gear later on. The Wolf hid somewhere the other creature couldn't see him, but still where he could be heard. "I-Im a Wolvan, I was about to ask the same questions..." the wolf still felt a little nervous about this, but it may have been his only option for freedom. "Y-You have to promise not to h-hurt me... I-I need help... They cuffed my Paws, I was falsely imprisoned..." Vincent said in a nervous tone, he didn't want to look like he would do anything wrong.

If the Wolf thought it was safe, he would slowly and cautiously come out from behind a Tree "I... I'm coming out, please don't touch your Weapons..." He would have his Paws up in the Air as a sign of surrender. Vincent was clearly Unarmed and Helpless. His paws were held together by High-Tech Handcuffs, he would be unable to Survive on his own if his Paws were locked together.

The Wolf was wearing some kind of clothing, it seemed to be made out of some kind of Rubber. Kazira seemed to be kept cooled off by it, witch explained why he didn't Overheat with his fur... It seemed to cover him up to his neck in an Airtight Seal for some reason... Kazira appeared to be quite well-fed too. "I... I'm Vincent.... Vincent Kazira..." he said nervously.

Vincent would nervously watch their every move, paying particular caution towards the Weapons. He was ready to leap to cover and flee if he had to.

((Sorry Vin Tempest can barely help himself right now much less someone else))

((Heh))

((Glad to meet another Wolf here.))

((me too))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Island (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus