Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Fall In To The Dark Side ✝️ OOC ✝️

nightmqre Topic Starter

The smaller islands are locations in which cultural ruins and runes are located. It's unmarked as the locals prefer not to mention anything about them so they wouldn't get raided or destroyed
Can I join?
nightmqre Topic Starter

Of course! Just make sure to read this first post; and also catch up on what has happened with everyone else so far.
Nivar (played by JustAPlayer)

When you're struggling to know their language, but at the same time trying to get their leader to give in. The struggle is real.
nightmqre Topic Starter

XD
StaticNightmares wrote:
Of course! Just make sure to read this first post; and also catch up on what has happened with everyone else so far.

Yes!

Nice.
Ember_Wolf

Woof

Ello.
nightmqre Topic Starter

Also, if anyone ever wants to know what anything means just out of curiosity, I'll be happy to put definitions. Just say what you want translated XD

All of them.

Jk lol.
nightmqre Topic Starter

XD

Brb.
Ember_Wolf

So.... is Nivar the one at GunpointM
Ember_Wolf

Gunpoint?*

Mhm.
This seems interesting...

Would a large bug-like critter (probably with a few of her children/drones to serve her) sent to make contact or explore, or a dragon-like warpriest sent with the (probably futile) directive to help bring order work here? I'd be happy to run either one! If they don't seem like good fits, that's not a problem. Just thought I'd ask.
nightmqre Topic Starter

Either works fine! :D
Okay..... you know, I think I'll use the bug. Last RP she was in, she got killed off kinda quickly, so she needs more use. I'll take a read through what's been posted to see how to have her arrive on the scene.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Fall In To The Dark Side ✝️ OOC ✝️

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus