Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Petrichor commissions - $5+

tylspLX.png

Commissions are open! All prices are in USD.

As usual, monochrome sketches with light shading as seen above are just five dollars, and you'll usually receive these within 24 hours (although not always).

However, I am now also offering two other types of commissions:

commissions.png
comm2.png

Painted portraits -
  • For bust-up: Monocolor (the inset lady in blue, for example) will be 7.50; fully-painted portraits will be 15.00. I can do these on a transparent background or with a rough painted background, your decision!
  • For waist-up speedpaints (the rougher ones seen in their own image): Starts at 20.00 depending on complexity of character and costume; most won't top above 20 but wings, tattoos, fur, and other considerations may bump the price as I try to price by the hour.

tumblr_mmuueuHCXJ1rxhgx4o3_400.png

Animal characters and furries -
    I can do a mini “sticker” style animal like the hare above for between 7 and 10 dollars depending on the complexity of the critter (wings may be extra, depending). This will be full-body and it can be bigger than the one in the example image but won’t be huge. Great for con badges, sticker-making, clickables sites (use them however you like!) and references.

If you are interested, please email me; I can be reached via Gmail at uglymyfanwe. Please include the world “commission” somewhere in your email so my filters catch it and star it. Send me some references (actors/real people with similar faces are a huge boon to me if you don't have pre-existing references; that way I can get the features right) and what you’re interested in. If I decide to proceed I’ll let you know, and you’ll get at least one WIP, with more if changes are required—unless you ordered a sketch. I will make small changes to finished sketches, but no changes to finished pieces unless I’ve made a glaring error or missed something you requested during the WIP stage.

You will receive a watermarked version of the finished piece. You do not pay upfront! I will send you an unwatermarked piece on receipt of payment.
I just had to share the piece I had commissioned by Petrichor! I'm super happy with how he came out, Pet is an amazing artist! <3 It's my character Samandiriel!

gl-23114-1371341807.png
Dagger (played by Jane)

Ohmy. I wish I had money in my pp account :( unfortunately I am broken.
However, I wanted to let you know that your art is amazing <3
keeping you in mind! Your style is wondrous!
Kim Site Admin

Eeee these are amazing! :D
These are so beautiful!
Keeping this thread in mind, for sure!
Oh, man. I'm definitely bookmarking this for when I've made a bit of spending money!
Petrichor Topic Starter

Helloooo guys! If you've emailed me or anything I have gotten it, I just haven't replied just yet because I had a big pile I had to do all at once! I will be replying to emails and whatnot this weekend, thank you all :D

Also as a note the style for the five dollar commissions has changed somewhat as I'm using new software and find this brush much easier to work with:

tylspLX.png

Not a huge difference but on the blown-up ones the edges are a little rougher/more organic than the slick lines from before. I much prefer the new ones! I hope you all do too :D
Petrichor Topic Starter

Just in case anyone's curious/to keep you all updated, two finished and one pending-approval piece, from this weekend. :)

u5sUs7w.png
Wow! Those look great, makes me wanna commission you again XD I hope you keep sharing with us <3
What progran are you using?
Petrichor Topic Starter

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
What progran are you using?

Photoshop :)
Awesome artist, and lovely to commission! Definitely recommended, for anyone looking for art. <3
Petrichor Topic Starter

And a pair of speedpaints. The hacker is an "upgraded" speedpaint; it's fancier than what I'd normally do for that type of commission. I am a sucker for both redheads and cyberpunk =/ lol

tumblr_moxvsoSF371rxhgx4o1_500.png

The other is slightly nsfw so it's here.
Petrichor Topic Starter

More incoming goods!

LfEtHQS.png
New painted bust!
space.png
Furcadia portrait! I can do these if you want them :)
obadiah.png
I don't have prices for this type of commission up but am happy to discuss them with you :)
EbbBPkj.png
Refined waist-up paint; individually priced :O
Canta (played anonymously)

Petrichor did so well with my new character, Canta! Nailed her on the first try and was extremely speedy and courteous throughout the entire process. Love it!

[chinchilla.png
Petrichor Topic Starter

livestream.com/rejam

Just letting everyone know that after an INSANELY BUSY couple of weeks I am back on schedule and I have a livestream going if anyone wants to hang out. I'm on mic and happy to chat/answer questions :O
Are the sketches headshot only?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Petrichor commissions - $5+

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus