Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » We All Deserve New Beginnings...

I am Fiaryn, new to this site though obviously not new to roleplaying. I am pretty open as a person, especially as a writing and roleplaying partner. Feel free to message me in or out of character whenever, and hopefully I can be as dependable as I'm hoping to be. Most of my experience is in D&D, or lonely console rpgs, but I am finally re-breaking the ice on the online forum front! I will be adding characters, so if any of them grab your attention just say so. Also, I love to hash out ideas whether you want some advice or actually want to write with me! I'll leave it here for now, and hopefully will hear from some of you!
You already know me, but I thought I should welcome you nonetheless :3

SO WELCOME!

I hope you have fun here ^^
Welcome to RPRepository! :D I'm sure you'll get back into forum Roleplay in no time!
Fiaryn Topic Starter

Thank you both :3
Welcome! I hope you find things nicely here and good roleplay to keep you occupied.
TheLily

Welcome! I'm sure you're going to fit in just fine here. :D
D&D you say? That's where I got my own RP experience from!

Welcome to the site! I hope it'll be to your liking!
1) WELCOME! :D

2) D&D? XD
I would like to wish you a welcome as well!

I do enjoy D&D, it being one of the very first instances of my beloved characters (those that survive the ever popular walrus attacks), and if you were to ever need more players for anything D&D related, I would love to play.

Also, that picture looks to be Elfen Lied related, one of my favorite animes to date~
Fiaryn Topic Starter

Ah! Thanks for all the warm welcomes! And yes, Dungeons & Dragons with my beloved Nerd Herd was my basis for roleplay and character creation. Without them, and some forum-dwelling friends, I would not be here right now :D I look forward to reading and writing with all of you.

Elfen Lied happens to be one of the first anime I've seen the entirety of, instant favorite ;)
Sanne Moderator

Wow, look at all these replies! I'm a little late, but welcome to the site! :) Give us a holler if you need anything, alright?

Also, Elfen Lied = Amazing. I think I might just go watch it again soon.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » We All Deserve New Beginnings...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus