Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *This topic is an introduction*

Hello everyone! I'm DMGW (DaMightyGreenWarrior) and new to RPR. I'm 20 years old, I live in Québec (that's in Canada, for the incults among you ;) ). I'm a DND "veteran" since I started playing with the 2nd Edition, but I'm a hardcore fan of the 3.5 Edition. My main character is a young human rogue going by the name of Jenna Brightblade, but I'll let you check out her page yourself if you're interested.

I also RPed on a couple of obscure, friend-made forums (some are still active, but most are in french), so I have some experience. I still prefer DND over forum RP, but our DND group separated a while ago, so I had to find something else.

I'll try to add more of my characters, but some of them might be unplayed DND characters I made for fun. I'll probably make those available for use, but the specifics will be written in each character's page.

I think that's about it... If you got any questions or anything, really, just ask away!
SeraphicStar

Your presence pleases the Seraphic One.

DnD, huh? I know this will cause everyone in the community to pelt me with hard, heavy, perhaps spiky objects, but I never did play DnD. Or any tabletop RPG.

Anywho, enjoy your stay. :D
Welcome! :D We're excited to have you :)

I am a complete DnD disgrace. Never played. What I know about it is only what I've seen in funny videos or comics. But. I love RP. So all is well! :D
I am pleased with your introduction. You have gained one (1) cookie.

Isn't that how they do it these days? *smacked*

Anyway, welcome to the RPR, DMGW! I'm afraid I've never played D&D either, but if it makes up for it, my brother was a hardcore fan back in the 80s (late 80s, I think, maybe early 90s?). :D That aside though, we hope you enjoy your stay here~.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :)
DnDs good, but while the game and playing it bores me, I do enjoy the art and character/monster designs.
Welcome! I have played D&D, but not as much as I'd have liked..
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I've only played D&D a few times but it was fun when I did.

Welcome to RPR! :)
senny wrote:
Welcome to RPR :)
DnDs good, but while the game and playing it bores me, I do enjoy the art and character/monster designs.

She couldn't have said it better :P Some of my characters on here are failed attempts at playing DnD because I rather sit there and draw them instead of pay attention XD

Welcome to the RPR!
Kim Site Admin

I love tabletop! It's a pleasure to have you, Mighty Green. :D May you find much RP here!
Salutations to the RPR website. Please, take your time in looking through our forums and getting to know others throughout the site. We welcome you to your new found home. Where your imagination may spread like wild fire.
DMGW Topic Starter

Dear god! Never have I been so warmly welcomed in ANY, and I really mean ANY forum or website or whatever than this one... :D And I'm not mad at any of you for not having played much/never played DND... I'm used to being with complete DND incults, so it's alright. At least most of you know the bare basics of what it is, unlike many people, so that makes up for it tenfold. But I'm the kind of guy who reads through the entire rulebooks of the game, so I know most of the rules by heart (at least for the 3.5 Edition). So if anyone needs pointers or rule clarification, they can just PM me/make a forum thread/cry for help and I will try to get them a clear answer!

(I EVEN GOT A COOKIE! YAY!)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *This topic is an introduction*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus