Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I just had the worst dream EVAR

It was so horrifying!
I dreamed that I had just replied to some rp here on rpr (I think it was the vampire one I have with rhythm) and when I went back to my home page, all my characters had lines through them like they had been deleted. So I was just like "DA HECK" and then I got a message on the top of the screen saying I had been banned for a week because I kept getting off topic or something on forums (am I? Idk and now I'm paranoid DX) and that I couldn't reply to anything and I couldn't even PM rp! I remember just sitting there like "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
Then I think the dream changed or I woke up.
ISN'T THAT AWFUL?! O.o'
I'm scared now.

EDIT: another reason why I was banned was because I had gone onto the introductions forum and welcomed a new member and apparently I freaked them out so bad they left the site completely.
Lolwut
Sanne Moderator

Thank goodness the system doesn't work that way! o.O
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

Yes, thank goodness.
It was weird e.e'
Sanne Moderator

This makes me wish I could remember my dreams about RPR. I'm pretty sure I've had a whole bunch of them. XD

I hope you're not too freaked out!

Lol.
Yeah, I don't think you guys would ban me for something as silly as disturbing a new member. I don't even think I said something overly weird, either! That's Oaky's job!
But I always stress about dreams like this, then forget about them later. Like, I had a dream once where I had forgotten to do my math homework and it was due the next day and I woke up I was so terrified. I had to go and check a couple of different times to clarify I had actually done it and my brain was just being a troll xD
LuciferBrimstone wrote:
I don't even think I said something overly weird, either! That's Oaky's job!

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
That's Oaky's job!

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
That's Oaky's job!

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
Oaky's job!

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
Oaky's job!

LuciferBrimstone wrote:
Oaky's job!

THE TRAINS IS GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL, PRECIOUS.

BLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEEHEEHEEHEHEEHEEEHEEHEEEEEEEEE!!!!
o.o... it certainly is XD

See? I told you it was Oaky's job *pats his head*
LIKE A CHEESE BABY.

WITH NACHO LIBRE SAUCE.

Yes, yes it is. Have a cupcake.
CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE

CUZ CUPCAKES ARE PUPCAKES

AND PUPCAKES ARE BAKED WITH THE TEARS OF PUPPIES

*slaps with purple legal pad*
EdtheNeko

If you are having nightmares about RPR, then I think you are getting too much of your recommended dose of RPR per day

That's probably true xD
Sanne Moderator

Or maybe you're having withdrawal symptoms! :3 Hehe.

Lol yes.
Either way, I'm not giving up rpr. I loves it too much *huggles website and everyone in it*
It's mine...
My own...
MY PRECIOUS...
Sanne Moderator

Sorry, I'm © my fiance. <.< You'll have to start a lawsuit against him to claim me.
XD iv had dreams like that... just last week herobrine from minecraft was stalking me in my dreams *shivers*

Unless I steal you, sanne >83 *le evil chucklez*
BAH. I'm just jerkin with ya xD I be a troll like that.
And that's just creepy, sweety O.o'
Sanne Moderator

You don't have the facilities to house a 6'1" amazon hostage. XD I require a special diet!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I just had the worst dream EVAR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus