Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » I just had the worst dream EVAR

LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Same here Sanne! Sometimes I'll run out of clothes and and want to wear heels. I love to hear the clicking noise.

... I now feel oddly out of place xD
LuciferBrimstone wrote:
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Same here Sanne! Sometimes I'll run out of clothes and and want to wear heels. I love to hear the clicking noise.

... I now feel oddly out of place xD

Nuu, <3

Thank you Jane.
Don't feel out of place, I rarely wear heels, just when I run out of clothes. :) We all still love you. <3

Lol. Ok ^3^
Along the same line of thought... I can confirm, as of last night, that you do not die in real life if you die in a dream. You just wake up at about the same rate you lose consciousness in the dream instead.

It was weird, and a little difficult to describe.

You died in a dream?
Fascinating.
How did you die?
That happened to me once... It happened in a nightmare.
The feeling was weird and so was the nightmare...
This happened when I was like, 7 to 9, and I drempt I was lying in bed (I didn't remember falling asleep) and I couldn't go to sleep. Suddenly, the bed jumped up a few feet. I just laid there, wondering what happened. It jumped twice, kinda like a double jump in smash bros. It then kept doing it, going higher and higher. Just before hitting the ceiling, however, I woke up.
It was WEIRD O.o

Super smash bros brawl? O3o

And that is weird. The only dream where I've died is when I got glomped my a lion and even then I wasn't technically myself. I was somebody else; I looked different.
Now, I've killed people in dreams before :/
Yes, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
LuciferBrimstone wrote:
Now, I've killed people in dreams before
*Inches away from Lucifer*

YES! I LOVE SSBB!

No joke. I snapped the neck of one of my forensics teammates once in the hunger games, which makes no sense at all because he's easily two feet taller than me. I felt so bad when I woke up xD
Lucy, even though I haven't played it in FOREVER, I LOVE SSBB TOO!!!! XD just thought I would put that out there.

Yay!
Who's your favorite character?
Mines a tie between the two links, although I do tend to favor TL.
Hmmm.... Mine would have to be either Pikachu or Kriby. Me and my cousin would bust up laughing every time I ate his character because I would say "Oh, I ate you! What now?" XD

Lol. I like Kirby too... He gets a bad rap sometimes
But he's so ADORBS
IKR? I love him so much! But Pikachu is my number one! No one is more adorable than him!

Pikachu is adorable. He's just a little hard to control, especially as a little lightning ball in his final smash.
But the worst is sonic, in terms of controllability T.T' I think I ended up killing myself as super sonic since I ended up flying off the screen.
LuciferBrimstone wrote:
YES! I LOVE SSBB!

No joke. I snapped the neck of one of my forensics teammates once in the hunger games, which makes no sense at all because he's easily two feet taller than me. I felt so bad when I woke up xD

You- You killed Evan??

O.o

HOW COULD YOU

No, I didn't kill Evan! I killed Nathan!

Just keep it hush hush, will you?
Is it weird that sometimes I don't dream. 0.0

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » I just had the worst dream EVAR

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus