Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Momentary Absence

EDIT:
Hey guys! Just letting you know that after I sign off tonight, that's it from me for the weekend! I will be gone from tomorrow until Sunday! I might get on just to check my messages on Sunday. But then I'm gone again Monday. However, after Monday I will be back on as usual. :)

I'm going camping with my family, boyfriend and church! And Monday is an amusement park date with my boyfriend! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You won't see this until after the party but have fun! :)
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

darth_angelus wrote:
You won't see this until after the party but have fun! :)

I'm still here for now. :) When I log off tonight, anything after that is what I won't see. I still have friday though to be RPR crazy! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That's what I get for not looking at the time you made the post :)
Aw, I hope you have fun! <3

darth_angelus wrote:
That's what I get for not looking at the time you made the post :)

You fail. x3 but we still love you <3

Thanks Mink! :D

Alright, I'm gone for tomorrow! Going out on a big end of the school year trip. :) I'll be back late tomorrow night, dunno when.

I expect posts when I get back! X3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Have a good trip! :)
Ooh, sounds like fun! Have a good time~!
SeraphicStar

I WILL MISS YOU

Then I will aim better.
SeraphicStar wrote:
I WILL MISS YOU

Then I will aim better.

HA. ....That was funny. xD
Kim Site Admin

Ooh, have fun Celestina! :D

Hahaha thanks guys! <3 It was SO much fun. Really long though. Soooo long. I'm ridiculously tired, and tomorrow I'm gonna see the new X-Men movie then go to a grad party....so no rest for the weary! xD

*goes to collapse in bed*

I'm taking another absence! (*edits the top post too*)

I will be gone from tomorrow until Sunday! I might get on just to check my messages on Sunday. But then I'm gone again Monday. However, after Monday I will be back on as usual. :)

I'm going camping with my family, boyfriend and church! And Monday is an amusement park date with my boyfriend! <3

Have a good weekend everyone! :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Sounds like an exciting time for you Celestina! Enjoy yourself! :)
Have fun!
*sits and waits patiently for reasons unknown but has a suspicious look in his eyes*

Back! Sorta. For a couple hours. xD I'll try to do everything I can to get back to the RPs that have suffered while I was gone.... xD

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Momentary Absence

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus