Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Yes, Avi, white Chimerae exist. Probably at least one or two clans that live where it’s always snowing and have white fur for camouflage.

I think Lisi has the herbivore shard. I Almost, or probably did say arthropods at first but I think that’s actually Isabella’s. Sorry Jr., no bug swarms for you.

Now I think this is a call for me to update that list. Someone remind me when I get of work to make sure our cast list is up-to-date.

Hey, we also have a LOT of NPCs. I wanna make a list of those too. :3 Maybe something that’ll help up keep track of which DM/player has what NPC.
I personally doubt Isabella would recognize her right now anyway....going to make a post soon but out with family right now. Isabella will almost certainly be changing in the next post.
Haha, can’t wait to see it! Sorry, Drake.
Also yes I have the arthropods shard (part of the reason I grabbed that mantis in the beginning)
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Hi, yes, Avi awake. Really.
The

Yes, I’m like 90% sure I have herbivores if you wanna message me Avi. Just trying to see if Naida can do anything to actually help the battle. She’s pretty useless.
Quick question for the future I just thought of....these shards controlling carnivore and herbivore only effect living carnivores and herbivores respectively right?

Edit: also the arthropods shard I believe would be inclusive of this question 🤔
((*whistling* Oh don’t mind me just rolling a die for myself.))
Let’s go:
rolled 1d12 and got a natural 9.

Note: Lisa’s Observation Check. 1-6: Nothing too suspicious. 7-12: Something’s really wrong here.

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((Cookies, please double-bracket the posts to mark them as OOC. Especially useful now that can just use the "IC only" tab to hide all OOC messages, which would get the accidental re-posts out of the way. ~v^))
((I Will sorry))

((no worries. <3))
((Double posts))
((Sorry for these double posts I am writing on an IPad and I think the IPad doesn’t like me XD ))

((oog. I feel that. X>))
((I hope my laptop is fixed tomorrow then I won’t have this trouble anymore))
((The Double Post Monster hast stuck again.))
((quick question does Thalia have Liliath's shard or does Liliath have it herself))

((Liliath would have it. In the future, please remember that questions like these are what the OOC chat is for))
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Giant monoluge from the magistrate. @v@

Sorry for the text wall. if anyone needs a summary, I can give it here. it's a bit TL;DR

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus