Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Okay, good. I didn't fall in that.

There is only the one, though, and with the box, um.... disarmed.... I mean.

Okay, we really didn't do a good job securing it, but you said no to the auto-turrets!
I will be adding two new characters.Kuro, who's an Assassin, and Aron, who is a unique Dragonborn. How's he unique? I guess you can figure it out soon enough.
Kuro (played by dantefrancis)

((redacted))
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((Issue resolved))

It would be appreciated if you didn't steal people's posts to introduce them.
Sorry about that.

<3 Thanksies!
Hey, just checking up on how the group Al's with is going. Things have been kinda quiet ^_^'
Yeah I'm just not sure how to respond lol

Unless I missed a reply from you, I think you're good to go at least on my part. Rachel, FrostWyrm, remember to message each other if you need to figure out things. Sometimes just talking stuff out with other players involved (and with Dazzy, too, Raven's there) isn't a bad thing.

If you have questions for me, that also works! ^v^
Alright, I got something. Tbh, I was in the same situation as you Rachel ^_^'
Lol glad I wasnt the only one. I low key feel lost at what's been goin on lately tbh so this will be good to talk it out in pms.

Just as a check that everyone remembers, the initial shard holders already had the shards in their possession, having either been given them, found them, or otherwise gotten a hand on them at some point before the start of the game, and may or may not have known what they actually were at the time.

Realizing that may have been easy to miss in my Big Block 'O Premise. (giggles)

Good news for Adriannu: Most of Telmarune's large public buildings (such as the various guild/assocaition headquarters in this ring of the city) are large and made of stone. Finding a safe building, including buildings who's occupants are probably letting people inside right now due to the fire in fact, is pretty easy. Big old city full of rich organizations with fondness for well-carved stone.

((A reminder to all that Victi and Lisa are not close to Telmarune. They're the equivalent of a few days of riding from the city, and explicitly somewhere not close to somewhere inhabited, just somewhere interesting she remembered while riding previously))
Kuro (played by dantefrancis)

((I know. Kuro is going to be taking his time afterall.))
((That’s fine I will wait for Adriannu to reply))
Adriannu (played by Katia)

((Won't be replying until Saturday. Going to be busy.))
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((Not a problem. <3 As usual, take your time.))
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

((AAHH!! >v< I keep replying to thiiiiiiings! Hecc!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus