Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

I might be good for an exiting post today depending how things turn out IRL....I cant promise it though sadly. Work you know...
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
I might be good for an exiting post today depending how things turn out IRL....I cant promise it though sadly. Work you know...

More than fine by me. Work always comes first.
Just about done with said post. I'm thinking I'll lead them up to the edge of the forest and let the look upon the barelands for the first time and allow you to post what it is that's there, then Vee can proceed and we'll get them into trouble somehow XD

Is this okay with you Avitra?

Hun, don't worry about asking for permission for everything! I trust you to make things interesting in a responsible way. You've more than shown that you can. <3

But yeah, that's awesome. Feel free to take initiative on describing what you see, of course. I'm excited to see what you come up with! ^v^
I think you misunderstood maybe? I meant you could describe what it is Vee comes across, like what this town might look like, if theres a wall or guards or random adventurers nearby or what have you. I'm less asking permission in this case and more asking if youd be willing to do that.

OH!

Yeah, okay, me dumb. '^v^ and sure! I'm happy to write that for you!
Nah you're not dumb :P minor oversight....its happened to me too
Alright its posted. I'll check back tonight when I wake up, have 2000 miles to traverse before Friday so I need to sleep so I can work tonight.

Btw, with someone as a counterpoint to my posts, they will likely become less monstrous. I'm guessing they'll still be a bit long but they wont dominate the entire screen (as often) anymore. XD

Voldarian_Empire wrote:
Alright its posted. I'll check back tonight when I wake up, have 2000 miles to traverse before Friday so I need to sleep so I can work tonight.

Btw, with someone as a counterpoint to my posts, they will likely become less monstrous. I'm guessing they'll still be a bit long but they wont dominate the entire screen (as often) anymore. XD

Good luck with that run! It'll take me a bit to get my writing up done (Description posts! Big and gub. <3)

I'm the same way. I was loving your giant walls of writing, honestly, but breaking it up will probably be for the best.
I have a quick question regarding the use of Adriannu's shard. I was thinking that since she depends on carnivores to hunt for her during leaner times, that she probably helps them in return by freeing them from hunter's traps. Now to do so, I imagine that she first offers some blood to her shard to ensure that they won't attack her while she is freeing them. The question is how much blood would that take?

Katia wrote:
I have a quick question regarding the use of Adriannu's shard. I was thinking that since she depends on carnivores to hunt for her during leaner times, that she probably helps them in return by freeing them from hunter's traps. Now to do so, I imagine that she first offers some blood to her shard to ensure that they won't attack her while she is freeing them. The question is how much blood would that take?

Not much. A few drops should be enough to get them to become non-hostile to her. A bit more if she needs to calm them from being full-on frantic, but this is probably the most efficient possible use of that shard.
Thank you.

Katia wrote:
Thank you.

What I'm here for! (other than having Victi torment some people)

Daawwww, the magic of snarky swords and friendship. <3 (giggles)
Yeah
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Katia wrote:
Thank you.

What I'm here for! (other than having Victi torment some people)

Then it's Victi's turn to be tormented when she learns a shard belongs to a kid. I can already feel the frustration.
Maybe I should have brought Avri. An 8 year old to tag team with your 10 year old, that could have been fun too.

Sorry for the delay in posting today, last night was a long work day. I'll try to get one out soon.

Yeah..... Victi doesn't attack children if at all possible. She doesn't directly care about the morality so much as how much it would upset her (telepathic) life partner, but that in some ways makes her less likely to resort to it since she normally restrains herself from it logically rather than emotionally anyway.
Have company from across the country over so I might be a little slow posting.

Not a problem.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus