Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

"It was to wake you,not kill you...And because of hot head,it was one reason why I came back."Neo would sit on the grass,the arm flash,taking the nuchaku disappear."He's right, he came back for some-one to talk to,because I think you two are going though are going through something similar,like Rudra said.Neo and you are somehow always in trouble because the both of you are demons,while Neo's half demon,I'm not so sure about you,but you do have demon traits."Neo would then flick the head of Agni,letting him know to stop talking.
"I'm flattered you came all this way to see me then. Or well talk to me. And to answer your question, I'm a full out demon and the demon form you saw earlier is just the tip of the iceberg... but I will not be showing off my full form. People get to... weirded out. Granted no one likes my low key demon form either sooo... eh." She looks over at him. "So tell me about you? And then I'll tell you something about me." She smirks "the juicier the topic the juicier mine will be as well."
I have a quick question regarding the use of Adriannu's shard. I was thinking that since she depends on carnivores to hunt for her during leaner times, that she probably helps them in return by freeing them from hunter's traps. Now to do so, I imagine that she first offers some blood to her shard to ensure that they won't attack her while she is freeing them. The question is how much blood would that take?
Evelyn (played by Roxy_FNAF)

Evelyn continued to walk until she was out of the forest. She looked around before sprinting in a random direction. She didn't know why but she just felt the need to run. She stopped after running for a while and shed the cloak. She stuffed the cloak into her bag. She started to dance while walking as she began singing whatever popped into her head. She was honestly having fun and not caring if anyone saw her. She was just having fun while knowing someone would come for her. She forgot she was in danger and was just having fun. She missed this part of her childhood. She just danced as she walked.
Adriannu (played by Katia)

Adriannu slowly stalked towards the pheasant, instantly freezing in place whenever the bird looked up from it's foraging. Only when it dropped it's head back to the ground to go back to feeding itself would she start to creep towards it again. Once she was finally close enough, the child sprinted towards her prey still on all fours. In turn the pheasant immediately tried to escape into the air, but using her powerful legs, Adriannu leapt ten feet into the air after it with the claws on her hands unsheathed. Managing to seize the bird, she dug her claws into it's flesh as deep as possible to keep a firm grip as she fell back to the ground with it. After landing, the child pinned it under her body weight before removing the dagger from her teeth and slit it's throat.

Standing back up with the bird in one hand and the dagger in the other, the cat girl looked at her prize with a big smile. Noticing that Raven had been watching her, she'd say. "I did it kitty!" Afterwhich, Adriannu headed back to her cave and set the bird down before fetching a rag from her bag and wiping the dagger free of blood before sheathing it. Next she'd start plucking the the bird. Doing so took longer than simply skinning it, but her mother had taught her that taking the effort to do so meant a tastier and more nutritious bird. Luckily the child had quite a bit of practice doing so and as such was able to get the job done in a timely manner. The plucked feathers would be set aside to sort through later since the fluffy down feathers would make for an excellent pillow filler. Afterwards, she fetched a different dagger from her bag that wasn't as good of quality as the ones on her hips. This dagger was using for cooking related tasks and this time was used to sever the bird's neck, head and feet. That would be thrown to Raven to eat should the cat want it before Adriannu started to gut the pheasant. It was times like these that she was grateful for her parents teaching her how to prepare and cook animals. The guts would be thrown some distance away from the cave outside for either Raven or something else to scavenge later.

With the bird tended to for the moment, the cat girl next started a fire somewhat near the cave mouth to help ventilate the smoke and took a sharpened stick she kept to quickly heat on the fire. Skewering the bird with the stick, she'd start the slow process of roasting it over the fire, taking care to turn the pheasant every so often to keep it cooking evenly.
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Katia wrote:
I have a quick question regarding the use of Adriannu's shard. I was thinking that since she depends on carnivores to hunt for her during leaner times, that she probably helps them in return by freeing them from hunter's traps. Now to do so, I imagine that she first offers some blood to her shard to ensure that they won't attack her while she is freeing them. The question is how much blood would that take?

Not much. A few drops should be enough to get them to become non-hostile to her. A bit more if she needs to calm them from being full-on frantic, but this is probably the most efficient possible use of that shard.

"Neo doesn't like does type of question,people tried to get in his...past"Agni was flicked,and Agni remained slient."I was born with this arm,and I had it for as long as I can remember.I can sense magical things,and creatures.Curses and enchantments.You name it...However people knew this and tried to kidnap me just because in an unknown area filled with magic,I could sense it...The arm could also hold certain weapons for a situation."Neo would then smell something cooking,but as he wanted to ignore,his stomach growled louder,and he hated going hungry for a while.
Thank you.

Katia wrote:
Thank you.

What I'm here for! (other than having Victi torment some people)
"That must be rough... seems like you're always on the run or fighting." She looks up at him. "Sorry if I asked something I shouldnt.. I dont get to talk to people much. They take one look at me and scream or run. Granted, I have made quite the name for myself and I wont lie I have done some messed up things... well others would consider it messed up. I would call it survival." She looks away for a moment as she hears his stomach. "We can get food if you're hungry. My treat!" She shakes her head trying to remove a memory she was thinking of and smiles.

She stands up and reaches a hand down to him to give him a boost up. "And, like I said I can camouflage your arm if so be. Heck if you dont even want magic, i can wrap it so it looks more like you injured it!" She smiles.

Well,I guess that your lucky that I'm didn't do both."Neo smiled while he took your hand and stood up.'It would be helpful to have it look it it was injured."Neo then looked like he had an idea."As payment,I will let you use one of my weapons,How does that sound?"Neo said with a smile on his face.He summon Rudra,who had a surprised look on his face."Neo,are you sure about this,you never lend anyone your weapons.""Yeah,well,I trust the hologram,the more people to protect the shard,the betters,that means giving the devil arms to other people that has the shards,expect for the person hunting us down."
She looks at him with surprise. "Oh wow. Are you sure? I'm both honored and shocked. Happy as well of course." She takes the sword gently and pulls out some wrap and bandages. "Now I can wrap it like it's an old wound OR we can add some blood... fake blood of course to make it look like more of a recent wound." She says as she sheaths the sword. "Oh, also what are you hungry for? You name it, this town will hopefully have it!" She says happily. She had forgotten how nice it was to talk to people. She really missed it.

"Yeah,I'm sure,and I'll let you decide,I'm not a picky eater."Neo would then stick out his demonic arm for you to wrap the bandages around it.When Neo looked at Agni,Agni just had a big smile on his face."Why are you smiling for?""Cause your finally talking to someone without us bothering you."Neo would then growl,knowing that Agni was right.Agni would then look at Joules and said,"You will not believe on the amount of times we had to get this boy just to talk to some for a an hour.""Shut up,Agni.",Neo said,his anger slowly rising.Agni would notice this,but didn't care,Neo would just put him back in his arm,just in an attempt to shut him up."It has been 2 years,2 years, since this boy has talked to anyone,expect me and Rudra.Oh, and trust me,if you want to know,Neo is enjoying talking to you."Neo proceed to grab Agni and make him disappear in the arm."Stupid sword doesn't know when to be shut up sometimes..."

Daawwww, the magic of snarky swords and friendship. <3 (giggles)
Yeah
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Katia wrote:
Thank you.

What I'm here for! (other than having Victi torment some people)

Then it's Victi's turn to be tormented when she learns a shard belongs to a kid. I can already feel the frustration.
Maybe I should have brought Avri. An 8 year old to tag team with your 10 year old, that could have been fun too.

Sorry for the delay in posting today, last night was a long work day. I'll try to get one out soon.
She giggles. "Well if what he said is true then I greatly appreciate it. It's very sweet that I'm the one you decided to talk to. Even if it's only becausei possess a shard." She smiles and reaches for his arm. She then perfectly and comfortably wraps the bandage around his arm. Her face was focused as she wrapped. She then looks up. "How about a place with some good meat or something? I hear this one place has a really amazing steak and if you're into deserts, a great strawberry cake thing!" Her eyes practically sparkling. She finishes wrapping and pats his arm gently. "There we are! All good! I made it extra thick incase it glows too much. Besides I have a plan if it does show through anyway, so no need to worry." She smiles confidently.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Raven snickers- from her, the gesture could come across as a sneeze -at the girl’s boast and returns with her to the cave. She watches Adriannu pluck and gut the creature with morbid fascination; she finds the way two-leggeds prepare their meats to be utterly pointless, but interesting to watch.

When Adriannu tosses her some of the spoils, Raven hesitates, then smiles and lunges at the pheasant’s head. She paws it and plays around for a few seconds before nibbling on the bird’s tender skin. Mouth full, she looks up and mewls, “Good girl, you know how to treat a guest!”

Yeah..... Victi doesn't attack children if at all possible. She doesn't directly care about the morality so much as how much it would upset her (telepathic) life partner, but that in some ways makes her less likely to resort to it since she normally restrains herself from it logically rather than emotionally anyway.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus