Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Fine by me. ^v^ Nothing wrong with being a slow poster.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Fine by me. ^v^ Nothing wrong with being a slow poster.

It literally is almost every single time my work schedule. Work is nearly non stop for me, which is why I was concerned about falling behind in the beginning. If theres ever another reason (lack of interest, disliking certain rp aspects etc) I always bring it up. If I ever just drop off the face of the earth for an extended period, something serious has happened (or I lost the rp and forgot, that's happened a couple times with pms).

Work is always a valid reason, so no worries.
Thank you for the understanding <3

Everyone's gotta work in some way. Not right to treat it as a problem. ^v^
Oh! I shouldleave a heads-up myself; Iā€™m probably going to be fairly inactive this weekend, even compared to normal. Iā€™m working 10 hour shifts tomorrow and Sunday, and then I come home to either clean or try selling art.

Iā€™m off Monday though.

If you can, have fun! ^v^
Calling the Vynym pollen puffers almost feels lewd šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That being said I was extremely amused by that comment haha

Guard boi isn't a botanist or a biologist, he doesn't know how plants do. X>

But yeah, it, um..... kinda does sound lewd. '^v^ I wasn't really thinking too much about the implications when I wrote that.

Yeah, that's a weird thought. (giggles) Thanks for pointing it out. ~v^ Gave me a laugh looking back at it and thinking.
Will be posting later today.

Katia wrote:
Will be posting later today.

Awesome! ^v^
if the captain does not walk down to Vee, they still would hit the button to activate the device, though I imagine it would be nearly impossible for him to see at the range I anticipate this being

He should already be within less than a half-dozen meters. Polite talking to mysterious forest strangers difference. The disk's projection is life sized, so this won't be and issue. I have to go to work, but I'll reply to the post once I'm free.

Henlo everyone! I have a question: With all but one shar claimed, and me having a bunch of ideas on where to put it, should I close the RP tonew members for now? I'd like to hear your thoughts! ^v^
"Ms Avritra," the Voldarian says with a deep stern voice before turning his head halfway to view her out of the corner of his eye, "Release the kraken!"

Tee hee

Is there an opening in this tower? A doorway or a gate one could use to get the hockey stick out of dodge? (Or as luck will likely find it, into dodge)

Heh, the closest I've got in this case is a leviathan. '^v^ I can tell you more about it if you're interested, btw.

And yeah, shoggoth time!

The tower, no (it's a short thing with a ladder on the compound-side), but the compound yes. The gate the captain and lieutenant came out of is just off to the side.

If they just wanna run for it, they can either cut through the outpost's compound wall thing, or circle around it. Either works.
Okay, I'll have a response to it tonight I think, though it might not be right away. Working on posting a new rp prompt on the LFRP board and need to work it out while the juices are flowing!

No worries! Feel free to take any time you need!
Lumaslily

I have two questions...

Can I join this rp and can I use the Herbivores shard?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus