Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

"Hopefully trap something that could be huge problem elsewhere. Lock it in your planet for a million years or something, assuming my math was right, which I'm pretty sure it is. Either way, hopefully that will starve it enough that someone could kill it later. I mean, ideally me if I'm still around, but if not I know some people who should be," she explains, putting her hands behind her head, "I have to lure it here, too, but that's the easy part. Pretty easy to bait something like that, even if it's nowhere near here right now. Like... probably-doesn't-even-know-this-place-exists-yet-and-it's-likely-functionally-omniscient nowhere near here."

She bends one knee, dragging her foot across the rough sheet to soothe a slight itch in one paw pad before just leaning her leg against the wall. More comfortable than not. She turned her eyes to watch Drake, letting him process what she'd said, asking, "That explain things enough for you?"
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Neo would nod,going into the place.When he entered,he smelled many things,but mostly food.His stomach would growl louder.He would look around and saw an empty table in the corner,and he would go to it immediately.Neo didn't like public places for one reason,there always seemed to be one guy that recognized him and try to get him in trouble.Neo would then put on his hoodie over his head, preventing the chance for someone to recognized him.
She takes notice to him being uncomfortable. "You know we dont have to eat here if it makes you too uncomfortable." She sits at the table and looks up at him with concern. "Or get it to go if youd prefer."

Neo would shake his head and say,"It's not that I'm uncomfortable,it's just that don't want to be recognized by anyone."Just when he said that,a drunkard would come to the table and say,"Hey,don't you know that this isn't a place for half demons,Neo,why don't you leave."Neo would just put his head on the table,knowing what would happen next.He would say something,get him mad,and a brawl would start.But that wasn't the case,as the drunkard would look at Joules and whistle,which made Neo lose his cool slowly.
She stared at the drunken man. "Please do not whistle at me like that. I am currently with someone at the moment, clearly." She says as she motions her hand toward Neo. "There is nothing wrong with demons in my opinion." She declared as she would look at the drunken man. Why fo I feel as if he will not hear a word I'm saying... he keeps staring at my chest... she sighs as she becomes more and more uncomfortable. "Stop looking down there! My eyes are up here!" She protested to no avail. She knits her brows and looks away a little defeated.

The drunkard would continue to look,and then say,"Why don't come to my table?It'll be much more exciting if you do."Neo was still listening to the conversation.He knew that Joules was being uncomfortable around the guy,and he really wanted to punch him in the face,but he couldn't,so he would continue continue and if he hear something wrong,he punch the dude out the window.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

Just then, an attractive man, holding a scary helmet, walked in. He looked pretty young, with no bags under his eyes, the face of a young lifeful body. He made his way to a seat and just sat there, looking like he needed someone to talk too. He sat his helmet facing them and crossed his arms

((
The Warden wrote:
Just then, an attractive man, holding a scary helmet, walked in. He looked pretty young, with no bags under his eyes, the face of a young lifeful body. He made his way to a seat and just sat there, looking like he needed someone to talk too. He sat his helmet facing them and crossed his arms

If you're looking to join the RP, could you please go and reply to the OOC chat first and let Dazzling Dragon and I get you set up?))
The Spartan (played by MangoNekros)

Behind him was a different man, a man with his helmet on, and stood next to The Warden
MangoNekros

Hey, mind if I join? I got a sleuth of characters to choose!

((
The Warden wrote:
(Sorry i'll get that done ASAP)

Also, if you could remember to use double brackets for posts like this to mark them as OOC (it's a thing the site does), that would be good. ~v^ Just a general thing for the website. ^v^))
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Sure! There are a few things we'll need to do to start you off, but absolutely.

First: if you could go to the first page of this chat and read the introductory posts there (mine and Dazz's), as well as the first couple IC posts so that you know where the story is starting, that would be good. If you've already done that, that's awesome! Just need to make sure you follow the rules and work consistently with the world and plot.

Second: Message Dazz and I with any questions you have, including which shard you'd like. The list of shards in Dazz's rules post is I think up to date, so any open shards are fair game. If you've chosen a character (or two or three, you'll notice in the rules that that's okay), we'll want to take a look at them, but other than that we'll answer your questions and help if you'd like any advice on how to get started in the story. ^v^ We'll catch you up on what's happened so far, too.
MangoNekros

So after reading that, I will be good and my reply is okay?

Maybe? I mean, you still need to pick a shard, and I tend to like making sure people are sure about what they're doing to avoid having to remind people here or in play, but other than that you're probably fine. Just message me so we can talk about that. ^v^
We don’t actually know where you are, either. Plus you haven’t given your character a reaction to the message all the player-characters received (that’s not required, but appreciated; It’d help me be absolutely sure you read the IC intro post). And like Avi said, you need a shard and we’d like to catch you up on where everyone is.

DazzlingDragon wrote:
We don’t actually know where you are, either. Plus you haven’t given your character a reaction to the message all the player-characters received (that’s not required, but appreciated; It’d help me be absolutely sure you read the IC intro post). And like Avi said, you need a shard and we’d like to catch you up on where everyone is.

I'll invite you to the message. ~v^ Welcome back!
Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

The pair stare deeply into the barelands as any human would into a vortex to another planet. The flatness itself wouldn't be as strange if not for the lack of....everything. Very few trees left the land accurately named, barren of the usual limbs and other things the Vynym were used to seeing on the ground. Kae stopped, pulling Vee to a stop as well and they looked at their friend out of concern, both for Kae themselves, and for the current situation they were finding themselves in.

Vee opened their mouth to speak, but the loud noises they heard from the billowing smoke in the distance startled them, and both stared into the distance. They vaguely saw the men in the distance move about, shouting about....something before stopping and apparently staring out in their direction.

Both of them held reserved fears about this, but it seemed plainly obvious it was civilization. Nothing like they had seen before of course, but the reaction was not that of a mindless animal.

Kae walked up closer to Vee, grabbing around their waist and pressing their torso into their back. They peered over Vee's shoulder using them as a kind of shield for protection with wide eyes aimed at the tower, not dissimilar from the way Vee stared at the percieved alien nation.

"What we do?" Kae asked shakily, not taking their eyes off of the tower. Vee stared several moments, already knowing the answer but reluctant to go through with it. Where had Kae's leading confidence gone? When did Vee suddenly become the eldest in their eyes for a change? Vee looked over their shoulder, their face so close to Kae's they were nearly kissing.

"We go," they said before looking back to the tower. "Maybe shard owner there."

With a deep breath Vee started walking in the direction of the tower, a light squish of marshlands beneath their feet in each step. Kae quickly followed along, grabbing Vee's hand and pulling themselves up beside them quickly and attaching to their side.

Anything they percieved as weapons fired in their direction would cause them to flee in terror, but short of open hostilities, the pair intended to walk right up to this alien tower, and likely say hello in a very Vynym way. A way barelandians might not recognize, or even appreciate.
I'm so very sorry about the delay. I've fallen behind on a lot of rps because of work. I could go into detail if you want, but needless to say the only chance I had to form a response for anyone was yesterday, and I was so exhausted I couldn't focus on anything, slept 12 hours and man was it nice. Things should be clearing up a little and I'm actually anticipating not having to do much or any work on Sunday in fact.

Fine by me. ^v^ Nothing wrong with being a slow poster.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Fine by me. ^v^ Nothing wrong with being a slow poster.

It literally is almost every single time my work schedule. Work is nearly non stop for me, which is why I was concerned about falling behind in the beginning. If theres ever another reason (lack of interest, disliking certain rp aspects etc) I always bring it up. If I ever just drop off the face of the earth for an extended period, something serious has happened (or I lost the rp and forgot, that's happened a couple times with pms).

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus