Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Work is always a valid reason, so no worries.
Thank you for the understanding <3

Everyone's gotta work in some way. Not right to treat it as a problem. ^v^
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

By the gods! They.... they looked like people from that far out! But closer, they were walking plants! Were they.... forest spirits? Magically armoured tribesfolk? Magical beasts? The way they approached cautiously looked almost like a pair of lost children.... The guardsman had called to the lieutenant to see if he could let them know what to do here. He seemed just as lost, but said to let them approach and greet them, so long as they did not take any aggressive action, while he roused the captain.

He had no idea if they would understand anything he would say, but hoped that a jovial tone would translate into... whatever language they spoke or pollen puffed or.... however they communicated. He dearly hoped they used words.

"Why hello there!" he called, "Erm.... Could I ask what your business is.... forest dwellers?" He hesitates as he figures out what to call them, hoping they would not get offended. They did not look armed, but in his experience, an unarmed traveller was likely a sorcerer, and a sorcerer was nobody to offend if you wanted to keep your life.

And two unarmed travellers meant one of a great number of things, most of which were even more dangerous. Add to that the fact that they had just come from an obviously enchanted rainforest, and he was admittedly nervous.

His partner crouched behind the tower-top's low wall, his crossbow loaded so he could stand and shoot if they came under threat. The guardsman speaking nervously manipulated the glass bottle in his hand, which would release a thick choking smoke when shattered on the ground below. He hoped the two creatures would be friendly, being as they had approached so openly, but he was afraid of them.
Oh! I shouldleave a heads-up myself; Iā€™m probably going to be fairly inactive this weekend, even compared to normal. Iā€™m working 10 hour shifts tomorrow and Sunday, and then I come home to either clean or try selling art.

Iā€™m off Monday though.

If you can, have fun! ^v^
She looks at him with an awkward smile not wanting to stir trouble. "No thank you. I will have to pass this time. Besides, you would hate to be with me." She gives out an air laugh. The drunken man grabs her arm. "Hey! Buddy I dont know what you're trying to pull here, but knock it off." She glares at him as she tries shaking her arm loose of his firm grip. He squeezed tighter. "You're hurting me..." Her arm slowly becoming noticeably redder as she tries digging her nails into his arm to make him release. "I said LET ME GO!" Her eyes flashed black for only a second. However, he was too focused on 2 other things to notice.
Medieval Characters (played by MangoNekros)

He saw him, got up, and simply said. "Calm down, I think you've had enough"
Calling the Vynym pollen puffers almost feels lewd šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That being said I was extremely amused by that comment haha

Guard boi isn't a botanist or a biologist, he doesn't know how plants do. X>

But yeah, it, um..... kinda does sound lewd. '^v^ I wasn't really thinking too much about the implications when I wrote that.

Yeah, that's a weird thought. (giggles) Thanks for pointing it out. ~v^ Gave me a laugh looking back at it and thinking.
Will be posting later today.

Katia wrote:
Will be posting later today.

Awesome! ^v^
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Neo had enough and decide to punch the drunkard in the face.When the drunkard got up,all he saw was the rage of a demon Hunter.Neo then grabbed the drunkard and said,"You pissing me off and two other,if I didn't punch you in the face,then she would have done worse.
She smiles at his comment as she heals the bruise the drunken man had given her. "That's true. Youd probably be missing a limb or gutted. " she smirked. She looks over at the man who tried stopping it with words. "I appreciate you trying to stop him as well." She bows slightly revealing her chest a bit. She then turns back to Neo. "Thank you for helping me... any longer and I wouldve... well..." she scratches the back of her neck.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

"Yeah,I know,but I'm still hungry,so rather eat outside,before I rip the guy as arms off.",Neo said,while walking out the tavern.Neo was surprised that manage to deal with his anger before I gotten worse.
Vee (played by Alien_Princess)

The two were frozen, staring up and the nice sounding alienesque creature in amazement. The words weren't lost on them, though they did seem to be somewhat of a stumble over each other. The Vynym verbal language was quite simplistic, and the exact meaning of every little word might not always land in the realm of certainty for them.

Vee brought their available hand up and opened it, looking down at the shard in their hand a moment before looking back up to the guard, the shard still set in their palm in front of them.

Vee spoke, in almost as much portrayed nervousness as the guard, Kae showing far more than either of them in the moment.

"We find owner," Vee said and raised the shard up higher so the guard could better view it. "Sorceress coming!"

The flowering pods on each of their bodies which held their vae, the wings to the side, were very still. The movement of the wings which often portrayed their mood were equally frozen, as frozen as the two Vynym themselves, and even as frozen as the air felt in this awkward and nerve wracking first interaction.
Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
"Hopefully trap something that could be huge problem elsewhere. Lock it in your planet for a million years or something, assuming my math was right, which I'm pretty sure it is. Either way, hopefully that will starve it enough that someone could kill it later. I mean, ideally me if I'm still around, but if not I know some people who should be," she explains, putting her hands behind her head, "I have to lure it here, too, but that's the easy part. Pretty easy to bait something like that, even if it's nowhere near here right now. Like... probably-doesn't-even-know-this-place-exists-yet-and-it's-likely-functionally-omniscient nowhere near here."

She bends one knee, dragging her foot across the rough sheet to soothe a slight itch in one paw pad before just leaning her leg against the wall. More comfortable than not. She turned her eyes to watch Drake, letting him process what she'd said, asking, "That explain things enough for you?"

With knitted brows, Drake tries to process the vixen's revelation. He admittedly wasn't paying as much attention to her words as he should have been with his eyes drawn to her long, toned legs, but he manages to puzzle out her meaning in a few moments. He tears his eyes away from Victi's figure to glare at her.

"Uh...you're trying to trap someone else's problem on this planet? My planet?" He pulls a frown and drawls, "That's awfully considerate of you." He isn't the one to use sarcasm, so his tone might come off a little too sincere. However, his feelings should be obvious given the context.
Victi Aurora Silverfur (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

"People tend to find out about critters like that, though. Especially the mentally unstable who want to be eaten, for some reason. I'm sure there are creepy cults worshipping undescribable horrors on this world, right?" She asks, already knowing the answer would be yes. It was always yes.

"So here's my question: would you rather they eventually end up calling that nasty here so it kills everyone, possibly in your lifetime or your kids' lifetimes, or have me remove that possibility? I can lock it away until the civilizations here would probably be long gone, either dead by natural causes or having left this planet behind for other ones. .....That, and I'm sure I could arrange payment. I know mercs, and you sound like one. Wouldn't be too hard to arrange a bargain," she adds, a mysterious smile on her thin lips.
Misc other (played by Avitrathephoenix) Topic Starter

"Um..... hmmm...." The guard expresses, uncertain. He strokes his moustache slightly as he looks down at what appears to be a peice of clay edged in.... gold? brass? that alloy of gold and silver? He could never remember the name of it. It looked like part of a repaired bit of pottery to his eyes. That part about a sorceress worried him though.

"Erm, do you know where it came from? Or what this.... sorceress wants with that? Is it magical in some way?" He inquires.

His partner whispers to him that the captain was coming at that point, leading him to quickly add in, "One moment, actually, this outpost's captain will be out to speak with you in a moment! He will be of more help to you, I expect."
Drake lets a long silence fall between them. This god-damn manipulative- well, she actually has a solid point. Besides, not only does she seem to be offering payment, Victi will try to kill him if he doesn't go along with whatever she's scheming. He's backed into a corner and, honestly, cooperating sounds like it'll not only save his life but work to his benefit.

Yet Drake isn't quite sold, but definitely interested. He raises an eyebrow while a small smile curls his lips. "What kind of payment do you have in mind?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus