Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Legend of the Guardians RP (Owls) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I would like to join, but I am new to this site
May someone pls help meh?
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

Aww, that's unfortunate :(

Anyway Hi! I would be happy to let you in! And if you're new, I would reccomend going to the welcome thread. I'm fine answering any simple questions though.
Basically all you have to do is ask to join and know what Guardians of Ga'Hoole is, that's all there is to joining fandom roleplays as far as I understand
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

I may be getting a friend to join
Heyo! Hi Jonah :3 I am interested in this rp and would like to join. I just made this account lol.
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

Lmao hey! We have 3 so we can kinda start. You made a character?
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

You guys both read to start?
sure!
imma gently bump this to see if we can snag anyone else before we start while still providing relevant information
In the Canyons of St. Aggies -
Fionnbharr is an albino Barn Owl that has reconstructed the long dead pure ones. He is the high Tyto.
Nedeljka is a snowy owl he has, strangely, taken on as a mate. She's the titled queen of the Pure Ones.
Gythe is a unusually small barn owl with considerably large eyes. She has no rank amongst the Pure Ones, but rumor has it that she is a powerful witch (I super can't find an "owl" word for this, and tbqh i'm tempted to make one up bc i think that would be super cool) who practices nachtmagen. Gythe denies this.

In the kingdom of Tyto -
Marleen is a pretty grass owl who has spent most of her life traveling. She has came back to help her sister defend her nest as rates of chick-snatching and egg stealing begin to skyrocket throughout the Southern Kingdoms.
Britta is a grass owl who lives in the kingdom of Tyto and has almost her entire life. She is a new mother and quite anxious.
Klint is a grass owl who lives in the Kingdom of Tyto and always has. He is a new father and lives with his and Britta's new family.
Skipper, Tutti and Bebe Are three new born grass owlets living in the kingdom of Tyto.
Ms. Lucita is a blind snake serving as Britta and Klint's nest maid.
I’d like to join. Ironically, I just watched the movie last week or so and I love owls (they follow me everywhere, even in Iceland!)

Anyway, I’ll be using Owlfred Featherwalk (pun intended)
i should re-watch the movie but honestly compared to the books, that movie taught me what it meant to be disappointed as a reading fan, s o i 'm,,, n ot. I actually just realized that the title of this roleplay is, in fact, the movie title tho so woops.
I'm going largely off the books, again, so if something doesn't add up to what y'all remember the movies just say so and i'll say where its coming from, especially since a lot of stuff i'm covering in the pure ones was brought up in the Prequel books with Hoole and Kreeth and all them
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

Alright! I'm ready to start then. Thanks for all the extra info!

Here's some info on my character:

Rook

Barn owl who spends most of his time in the forest. He is mainly a loner though enjoys his time. Flying around, carefree. He has heard of the recent chick-snatching and is always on the look out for the recently revived pure ones, helping defend his homeland from them.
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

Are we gonna get an ooc forum?
Mostly asking, because I don't think we can use the looking for roleplay threads for on-going roleplay discussion, but i might be making that up

Also! I am gonna go ahead and start bc i've been super hyped for Nedeljka and Gythe
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

The link above is for the actual RP. I can make another one/a group chat for OOC plot planning if needed.
It'll probably be good if anyone wants to join/catch up without having to read every post
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

Alright! Anyone can start of in the actual RP forum if they want to kick this thing off
already did yeehaw

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Legend of the Guardians RP (Owls) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus