Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Yum or Yuck

pixl.Bee

Yuck..
Brie cheese?
YUM~

Fried ice-cream?
Yum! Not as good as just ice cream, though.

How about siracha sauce on eggs?
Rogue-Scribe

Yuck. I just came to terms with eggs themselves let alone with siracha.

Carmel popcorn?
Yuck...

Almond milk?
Yum and yuck; I like putting it in my coffee, but it’s not my favourite beverage.

What about oat milk? :D
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Yum ~

My cousin Tallulah mainly drinks it and she got me to became a fan of it. I still drink normal milk, but with my family nothing is never normal we even had a T-Rex as a pet. Long story short my younger pain in the neck bother Wilbur forgot to lock the garage door one day while my dad was on a bussien trip and I was on a Trip with my soft ball team. I didn't speak until it was dinner at my household when I got back from my trip when I saw Tiny trying to get her nose unstuck from my window from outside.

What about Pizza with Meatballs on it ?
Yuck

As an Italian, Pizza is a sacred dish that the Devil's temptation should not stain with his vile offers. Vade Retro, Satana.

Joking aside, I've tried it when I was in Scotland (and as a student, Domino's was the only choice wallet-friendly for pizza), but it doesn't suit my taste. It is also true that us Italians don't have a big culture around meatballs (that's more a Norse and Italo-Americans thing, despite us being the "inventor" of the dish), so that could explain why I don't like them either.

Speaking of Scotland... how about Haggis?
BleedingPascal

Yuck. :(

I haven't tried Haggis, but... On photos, it doesn't look yummy... The description isn't really good sounding...

How about... Hm... Grilled beef?
Yuck.
I do not enjoy the taste of beef when grilled. In general, I am not a fan of beef...

How do you feel about whipped cream?
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Denflley a Yum.

With all the different kinds, you can't go wrong with it.

What about a PBJ sandwich ?
pixl.Bee

Yum.
Grapefruit?
Yum/yuck.
It's not horrible, but it's not the first fruit I'd reach for.

Banana pudding?
Yum? Never tried it, but it looks quite yummy from what I could find on Google and Pinterest :3

What about cheesecake?
Rogue-Scribe

yuckish... it’s overrated in my opinion. That said, I won’t not eat a little like at a work quitting/going away party or such.

How about Chocolate Fudge Cake?
YUM; I think I’ve said it before, but anything with chocolate is almost meant to be good XD

Hmm... how about maple taffy (tire d’érable in French :3) ?
Yum, I imagine.
Cabbage
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

Yumish

Don't get me wrong I like it in stuff like salads and burgers, it just that it makes me have gas and it makes it hard for me to move when I am in my wolf pup form. I try to eat it once or twice a month just to be safe.

What about peanut butter ?
Yum!!!

Oysters?
pixl.Bee

Yum :)
Seafood chowder?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Yum or Yuck

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus