Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site :)

SoftestMarshmallow

Hi! I'm River. I'm new to the site but I'm not really that new to roleplaying ^^

I enjoy roleplaying in the genres of fantasy and romance the most. Adventure comes in third. My response length is usually a paragraph to 2 paragraphs.

I hope to make some new friends and roleplay partners!
Hi River!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!
SoftestMarshmallow

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hi River!! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! Be sure to check out the roleplay forums once you're ready!
Thank you! I'll be sure to do that ^^
Welcome to the site, River. :)
SoftestMarshmallow

Abigail_Austin wrote:
Welcome to the site, River. :)
Thank you!! :)
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Starwarsfan

WELCOME!!!
SoftestMarshmallow

Cherry_Red wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Thank you! ^^
SoftestMarshmallow

Starwarsfan wrote:
WELCOME!!!
Thank you!!
Hullo, River! o/

Your username makes me crave s'mores.. mmm..

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :)
Hi river. Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Welcome! It's a good site :)
SoftestMarshmallow

midnightsun wrote:
Welcome! It's a good site :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! I can see that this is an amazing site already ^^
SoftestMarshmallow

Ethys wrote:
Hullo, River! o/

Your username makes me crave s'mores.. mmm..

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :)
Hi! Aha thank you for the compliment :) Also thank you for the kind welcome ^^
Welcome River!

I just joined recently and I’ve already found a lot of really nice people on this site. I hope you have a great time too.
Hello and welcome to the RPR family I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of friends here.
Halofyre

Welcome to the RPR! Hopefully you find everything you're looking for :)
SoftestMarshmallow

Encompassed wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! Hopefully you find everything you're looking for :)
Thank you!
SoftestMarshmallow

LarryBandzIV wrote:
Hello and welcome to the RPR family I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of friends here.
Thank you! ^^
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site :)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Libertine, Cass, Copper_Dragon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Darth_Angelus