Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to the site :)

SoftestMarshmallow wrote:
Hi! I'm River. I'm new to the site but I'm not really that new to roleplaying ^^

I enjoy roleplaying in the genres of fantasy and romance the most. Adventure comes in third. My response length is usually a paragraph to 2 paragraphs.

I hope to make some new friends and roleplay partners!
Hi there, River--mind if I ask if that name's a reference to a certain Doctor Who character? :O

Ehem, anyway, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!
SoftestMarshmallow Topic Starter

Subtleknifewielder wrote:
SoftestMarshmallow wrote:
Hi! I'm River. I'm new to the site but I'm not really that new to roleplaying ^^

I enjoy roleplaying in the genres of fantasy and romance the most. Adventure comes in third. My response length is usually a paragraph to 2 paragraphs.

I hope to make some new friends and roleplay partners!
Hi there, River--mind if I ask if that name's a reference to a certain Doctor Who character? :O

Ehem, anyway, welcome to RPR! As you can see the community is fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

Nope! It didnt even come to mind about it being a possible reference to Riversong from Doctor Who haha :)

Thank you for the information, I really appreciate it! And thank you for the kind welcome ^^

Antlered_Wolf wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Thank you! I hope I enjoy it here as well ^^
You are welcome, glad to have you here!
Tink

Welcome.

Tink wrote:
Welcome.
Thank you ^^
JetStorm

welcome to the RPR,i hope you enjoy your time here and make tons of friends

JetStorm wrote:
welcome to the RPR,i hope you enjoy your time here and make tons of friends
Thank you! ^^
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
giphy.gif

If you ever need any help, check out the Help Tab! Or, of course, pm someone! We're all pretty friendly 'round here. ;)
Welcome to RPR (:

b_e2e wrote:
Welcome to RPR (:
Thank you!

KingTai wrote:
Hi there! Welcome to the RPR family :D
Thank you ^^
stalkati

Welcome to RPR! :)

stalkati wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :)
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR, and hope you have fun here!
Rogue-Scribe

Hello to you dear Softest Marshmallow! Hoping you are finding RPR a fun place!

Dunedain-Ranger wrote:
Hello to you dear Softest Marshmallow! Hoping you are finding RPR a fun place!
Thank you! I'm enjoying the site quite alot :)

EterniGhost wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR, and hope you have fun here!
Thank you for the kind welcome!!
Hello Mallow! Welcome to RPR :D Hope you find lots of great RP's and even more friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to the site :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus